Oscraps

Emoticon your Mood!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
New and easy game for all of us to do- emoticon your mood!

In this thread pick the smilie that best describes how you feel. If there isn't a smilie here that does a good job, feel free to find one online. Photobucket has some good ones. Planet Smilies looks fun too.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
This is me right now and how I feel about the snow day:

sign0003.gif
mad0034.gif

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
hope it goes OK Chris .... we're having a rain week and I'm pretty depressed about it so good luck with your snow day(s) (((hugs)))

here's how I'm feeling today about the upcoming birthday celebration :
jumping0009.gif
!!!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
This is me this morning, because I haven't had my morning coffee yet!!! :yawn: :sleep:

geek_girl

CHEERY O
oh oh mine is this cos Im so excited..
YoYoCiCi50.gif

My girl went to respite care for an overnight-er last night.. and for the first night since December I slept ALL the way through!! YAY lol

scrap-genie

This is me: :washing: (minus the smile)
Laundry to do this very gray day. Can't even get excited about the party yet.

hekas

aA Creative Team Member
I would like to be
party0009.gif
but I had a little operation yesterday so I'm
sick0010.gif

So after this hard day I say
sign0136.gif

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
hope you're doing OK and it's nothing too serious Hekas ♥

here's how today's going for me so far
smileyrain.gif

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
*gentle hugs* Brigitta! Maybe that gives you the time to tell the family that you need to "rest" and you can play here at the O all weekend. :nod:

timounette

CHEERY O
Hekas I hope everything is OK for you

For me I'm against my DD who lost our shop bag in the shop, forgot books at home before going to the library .....

But neither mind it's Oscraps birthday opening today so I'm

mrstoa

mrstoa
OK I've found Planet Smilies but I don't know how to put them in post and/or save them.

I told you I was Dopey!

timounette

CHEERY O
quite better.... Now I'm alone ...so this is more quiet... Tomorrow is another day
Thanks Tracy

geek_girl

CHEERY O
Oh I love alone. Just me and my photoshop. Bliss. Heaven is if i also have doritos LOL
Glad to hear its better ;)

alinalove

:peace: it really couldn't be much better. only more hours in a day... that would make it perfect!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
OK I've found Planet Smilies but I don't know how to put them in post and/or save them.

I told you I was Dopey!
If you click on the link under the smilie, Right Click and copy image location, Then you can click on the Insert Image box, paste in the code.
:D

Dumpty

back hOme and loving it
I feel like ...
... Why on earth is Paris like this :smow: which is making a mess of all the plannings of the project we're currently working on ... ? huh ?
so my mood is more like ... :frusty:

sylve

I'm watching all the games of the o'birthday, and I do not know where to go, and which to do first, second, third...

I am just
3d-coeurs-yeux-langue.gif