Oscraps

Email notifications

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
YAY, I received an email on the gmail account that you responded! :) So the new email is working!! Thank you all for your help!

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay!!! doing happy dance!!! but I wouldn't be watching too many forums with an email alert, you will be worn out popping into the forum all the time!!! lol!!! hahahaa!! But glad it's working now! :)

Yes, definitely play with your settings until you're watching *just* the threads you want to get emails about.

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
If I may, we may also be seeing some service interruptions because of the unsettled conditions in Europe at the moment. It's not outside the realm of possibility that some of this is caused by cyber warfare which can come from any source. Hackers and such take advantage of things like this, as do governments, to wreak havoc.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Yes, that is a valid point Susan for sure! :)

Just to let you all know, my last email notification was when Vicki posted at post #31 above. I came to forum and just 'liked' her post, and then I was notified when Susan posted above. So that means when you get your first email notification, you don't need to actually post anything, just click one of the reaction buttons like - Like, Laugh, etc will work so you will get the next notification.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
If I may, we may also be seeing some service interruptions because of the unsettled conditions in Europe at the moment. It's not outside the realm of possibility that some of this is caused by cyber warfare which can come from any source. Hackers and such take advantage of things like this, as do governments, to wreak havoc.

That is absolutely true. My husband works in IT and said those types of things have really increased of late. :(