Oscraps

Doro from Germany says Hello

Doro

Hello, i am Doro from Germany, near Black Forest and like Scrapbooking very much since 17 years
I was a nurse for 44 years in anesthesia, intensive care, the last 11 working years in a large paper factory company nurse in occupational medicine. Retired since 2011. Two months ago, my sandbox love and I celebrated golden wedding.now I have now more time to scrape. I hope to learn here, find nice kits and have friendly exchange.

LSlycord

Welcome @Doro! You will love it here. And you have stopped in at the very best time. Be sure to stop in and get the daily downloads for the beautiful kit. And be sure to also play along in the Daily Challenges and Games.

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
Hello, @Doro, and welcome to the O!! Looking forward to seeing your pages. Let us know if you need any help finding your way around. ♥

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hello and welcome!! This is the best time to be here with the party going on.
Please ask if you need help finding your way around the site.

Doro

Thank you Ladies

#coffeeMy first Question is: what size in pixel can my signature be?

Jeannette

CHEERY O
Hi Doro, we're neighbours, I'm from the Netherlands. Welcome at the O, you will love it here!

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
Hello, i am Doro from Germany, near Black Forest and like Scrapbooking very much since 17 years
I was a nurse for 44 years in anesthesia, intensive care, the last 11 working years in a large paper factory company nurse in occupational medicine. Retired since 2011. Two months ago, my sandbox love and I celebrated golden wedding.now I have now more time to scrape. I hope to learn here, find nice kits and have friendly exchange.
WelcOme, Doro!
Congrats on the Golden Anniversary! You will love it here! Everyone is so very helpful and friendly!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Herzlich willkommen, Doro! My parents came to the USA from Germany in 1952, and I still have relatives in Munich. I can't wait to see your creations!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Welcome, Doro! We're so glad to have you and I've been to The Black Forest - it's SO beautiful!! You've come at an exciting time! Hope you have fun!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hello Doro and welcome to Oscraps! How lovely to be living so close to the Black Forest! I am way down in Australia but my sister and I went on an overseas visit back in 2012. While we were in Germany we went to see Kassel where she was born. :)

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Hi Doro and welcome to Oscraps.

Dann sind wir ja quasi Nachbarn, da ich im Nordschwarzwald lebe. Wenn du Fragen hast, melde dich einfach. Wie du siehst, sind die Größen der Signaturen recht unterschiedlich ...

Doro

Good morning dear OScrap members.

I am overwhelmed by so many greetings, including German ones. I am very pleased that you have taken your time. I didn't experience that often, to be greeted by so many members (except the admins or moderators). I can imagine that you feel "at home" here.

I must confess to you that I have two accounts here. A year ago I have already registered for a purchase here, I would now like to use this new account for the forum and the older account for purchases, is that okay?

A few more questions, am I allowed to show scraps here with other store kits? But I will show more scraps here in the future also with Oscrap kits. Is there a link here with forum rules? Sorry, I have problems with my eyesight at the moment, but I will have an operation in the new year. At the moment I can only work with magnifying glass my beloved scraps on the PC.
Have a good, cozy and inspirational Advent season

Doro aka Doska ( first account)
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Good morning dear OScrap members.

I am overwhelmed by so many greetings, including German ones. I am very pleased that you have taken your time. I didn't experience that often, to be greeted by so many members (except the admins or moderators). I can imagine that you feel "at home" here.

I must confess to you that I have two accounts here. A year ago I have already registered for a purchase here, I would now like to use this new account for the forum and the older account for purchases, is that okay?

A few more questions, am I allowed to show scraps here with other store kits? But I will show more scraps here in the future also with Oscrap kits. Is there a link here with forum rules? Sorry, I have problems with my eyesight at the moment, but I will have an operation in the new year. At the moment I can only work with magnifying glass my beloved scraps on the PC.
Have a good, cozy and inspirational Advent season

Doro aka Doska ( first account)
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Doro, I will send you a private message. When I send it you will see a little red box at the top of your screen next to the picture of the envelope (next to your avatar picture).

Buddy the O' Elf

CHEERY O
welcome! you joined us in the most wonderful time of the year!! Enjoy the december spirit here in the forum and gallery!!

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
Wilkommen, @Doro! So happy to have you with us! I lived in Stuttgart for 7 years in the 1960’s and ‘70’s and loved it!

Kythe

Hi Doro Welcome to Oscraps

I was lucky enough to visit the Black Forest area a few years ago. It is a beautiful area to visit.