Diane! Where are you? Iceberg ahead!

Ellen

oh dear Diane what are you up to now??
are you trying to get to Oz???
clever how you did the blinkin movin avatar

do you know how to swim??

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Okay...so during our scrap session last night we were trying to figure out what the story is. I think the 3 stooges have something to do with it. Maybe if we bribed them they would give us a hint or two??? I thought maybe the Cheery-Os were privy to some info but apparently if some of them are...not all of them are. Whatever could Dinae's sinking mean?? Hmmmmm.........

I guess i'll have to stay tuned to find out.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Okay...so during our scrap session last night we were trying to figure out what the story is. I think the 3 stooges have something to do with it. Maybe if we bribed them they would give us a hint or two??? I thought maybe the Cheery-Os were privy to some info but apparently if some of them are...not all of them are. Whatever could Dinae's sinking mean?? Hmmmmm.........

I guess i'll have to stay tuned to find out.

hmmm, WHY do you think WE had anything to do with it Clara!!!! :evil2: AS IF!!!! but REALLY in THIS instance Diane started this!!!! :nod: :heh:

petey111

OHHHHHHHHH. I totally get it now! I'm a little slow on the uptake. Had I been smart, I would have figured it out!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I'm glad you are out of the boat Diane. So, who is your LO?? I'm guessing Hollie? I've seen some of her stuff in the gallery lately.