Oscraps

Designer Q&A: Vicki Stegall

petey111

If you haven't checked it out yet, Vicki Stegall, has a wonderful spotlight going on this week and a fantastic new kit out. You can read all about it in the Designer Spotlight thread.

Today, we have the chance to get to know Vicki a little better.

vic-avi-2012b.jpg

She is ready to answer some of the questions you have for her! :blabla: Ask away, and Vicki :rockon: will pop in periodically to tell us about herself!

timounette

CHEERY O
which color do you prefer...
For everything ? For clothes ? For you kits ? in your house ?

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
which color do you prefer...
For everything ? For clothes ? For you kits ? in your house ?

Clothes:
Black is my favorite color because it is so very simple. I own/wear primarily black - that way I don't have to put too much thought into it. Although, there is that time my husband found me standing and staring at the closet and said, "Are you REALLY trying to decide which black shirt to wear?!?!?"

Kits:
Pink, orange and yellow - well, actually, I like them all for kits :)

House:
Neutrals although my dining room walls are eggplant :)

and for some reason, I absolutely love, love, love, pink - I'll wear it as accent: shoes, purses, hoodie

I've seen that you enjoy sci-fi tv and movies. What got you interested in sci-fi?

I like the possibility and the out of the box nature of it all. I also enjoy historical and para-normal. I figure I get enough "real" in my real life. I like the escape :)

Have you read Hunger Games?

OF COURSE! And, I looooooved it (the whole series). I wept and I cheered and I was uncomfortable and I was touched. What more could you want :)

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
How did you come up with the name Oscraps?

When I was trying to register for the domain name, everything I was trying was already taken. Apparently I kept muttering, "Oh crap, that one's taken too." Finally, my hubby said, "why do you just call it Oh Scraps?" and that was taken but Oscraps was available so I snatched it up :) I figured it worked since I was in Oklahoma and it was going to be Online only :thumb:

mrstoa

mrstoa
When I was trying to register for the domain name, everything I was trying was already taken. Apparently I kept muttering, "Oh crap, that one's taken too." Finally, my hubby said, "why do you just call it Oh Scraps?" and that was taken but Oscraps was available so I snatched it up :) I figured it worked since I was in Oklahoma and it was going to be Online only :thumb:

:rofl:

hondachicc

Okay...

What do you love to eat? are you the silly girl at parties? What mischief did you get into when you were in school? how did you meet your Mr. Gorgeous?? (yeah...we want the real dirt :becky: ) you don't have to answer them all ;)

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Ok Vicki... if you could live anywhere in the world, besides where you are presently living, where would it be??

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Okay...

What do you love to eat? are you the silly girl at parties? What mischief did you get into when you were in school? how did you meet your Mr. Gorgeous?? (yeah...we want the real dirt :becky: ) you don't have to answer them all ;)

eat - Mexican food!

silly girl - ummmm, yes :)

mischief in school - oh, I was a talker. Whenever my mom would get called about it, she'd just say I come by it naturally

my Mr. Gorgeous - we met at a party and then got to know each other on a local BBS - basically a local forum where we had to call a limited number of phone lines with a modem, this was before the internet lol

petey111

I was timing how long it would be until someone mentioned El Diablo. :)

What is your favorite dessert? What is your favorite salty snack?

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I was timing how long it would be until someone mentioned El Diablo. :)

What is your favorite dessert? What is your favorite salty snack?

el diablo - it was bound to happen ;)

dessert - chocolate anything and this lemon curd, raspberry, vanilla cake thing they used to have at Olive Garden but they got rid of it years ago - it makes me think of that old song, "someone left the cake out in the rain and I'll never have that recipe again" waaaaaaaaah

salty snack - ruffles potato chips - because Ruffles have ridges! but NOT the wavy ones in any brand - it's just not the same :)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I was not going to say anything about el diablo-- but then I had to. I am a boring predictable BRAT! :rofl:

Do you have any predictions on the next Doctor after Matt Smith leaves? Personally i am all for Hugh Laurie ;)

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I was not going to say anything about el diablo-- but then I had to. I am a boring predictable BRAT! :rofl:

Do you have any predictions on the next Doctor after Matt Smith leaves? Personally i am all for Hugh Laurie ;)

I haven't really thought about a new dr yet. I'll have to take a peak around and see..... I have to say, I was so upset when Eckleston was replaced, I haven't really cared that much about who the dr is - it took me like 2 seasons to get over it lol