Oscraps

Design by Tina is saying Good Bye!

Design by Tina

Hello my dear fans.
It's been a long time since my last post and my last product.
Life is constantly coming up with new challenges that's why I decided, after a very long and painful consideration, that I will close my store at Osraps.
After October 15th there will no longer be Design by Tina at Oscraps.
But until then, run to my store and purchase everything you like, my store is 60% off!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Oh, I love your designs. Actually, just made a layout yesterday that I was going to post now. So sorry to see you leave, but I wish you well & hope life will treat you well. Take care!

felis

Aww, this makes me very sad. One of my most favorite designers! Wish you luck whatever you decide to do next, Tina!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Lots of wonderful wishes for whatever your next adventure may be Tina, have loved working with your designs over the years and will certainly miss you! xxx

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
I hate to see you go! I will miss your designs. I hope you have a bright future in front of you.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I saw this on Facebook, it really made me sad too. Your designs are always so fresh and fun and joyful! We will miss you!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
This really is very sad news, but I hope that you will find peace and happiness in your future endeavours! You will be missed!