Oscraps

**CLOSED** DAY 5 JUNE17 - FAVORITE LO | GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
header-2024-web-800.jpg

I'm Marijke and I love birthday parties here @ Oscraps.
It's always a joyful time. The forum is full of life. Lots of people hurry to play, chat and share.
Today, and until the end of this anniversary, you can play the game as often as you like. This game will allow you to discover new talents!

The rule is simple :
You have to open the gallery of the person in the previous post and choose your favorite recent layout from the first 5 pages of their gallery and share it with us.
(would be nice to leave a comment on their layout as well )
To do so,
- hover over their Avi picture and click on the number under the word Gallery (see below)
1.jpg

- copy the link you'll find in the right-hand column under "Copy GALLERY BB code" under the layout
- then paste that link into your own post.

For example, Imagine the person before me was @anke55
This is my favorite LO:

You can check my gallery here

PRIZES:
- Winner 1 - $10 - After Midnight Design
- Winner 2 - $5 - AFT Designs
- Winner 3 - $5 - Mixed Media by Erin
*All challenge and game prize coupons will be distributed within 10 days of the event closing at the end of the month.

RULES:
- Choose your favorite LO from the person before you and share it in your post in this thread.
- Update your post in the
2024 BIRTHDAY TRACKING THREAD to keep track of your *participation in all the games.
- This game closes at PST 11.59 pm Friday 21 June 2024
- Please note: *Games close earlier than the Challenges.
*In order to be eligible for one of the Grand Prizes you need to have participated in ALL of the games prior to them being closed.

Last edited by a moderator:

spenny

Looks like I'm the early bird this morning !!
full

Love this journal page !!

Edited by Ona (aka wombat146): You sure are an early bird, lovely layout you selected there. I just added the link to the gallery so people can go and take a look and perhaps comment on it if they wish too. :) The code to use for linked layouts is shown in Marijke's post above, just under the image of how to find a person's gallery. :) And please make sure to leave a comment on the layout you choose from the gallery to spread some love around and to alert the person. :)

spenny

Looks like I'm the early bird this morning !!
full

Love this journal page !!

Edited by Ona (aka wombat146): You sure are an early bird, lovely layout you selected there. I just added the link to the gallery so people can go and take a look and perhaps comment on it if they wish too. :) The code to use for linked layouts is shown in Marijke's post above, just under the image of how to find a person's gallery. :) And please make sure to leave a comment on the layout you choose from the gallery to spread some love around and to alert the person. :)
Thank you for adding the link. I was just trying to figure that out. :)

FLKaren

I picked this one because of all the journaling. Even though I can't read the language and there is no translation in the gallery, it must have been a memorable birthday!! :)

Edited by Marijke : I just added the link to the gallery so people can go and take a look and perhaps comment on it if they wish too. :) The code to use for linked layouts is shown in my post post above, just under the image of how to find a person's gallery. :) And please make sure to leave a comment on the layout you choose from the gallery to spread some love around and to alert the person. :)

Pia/Pippin

I love this page by Anne-Marie! Looks so much like here in northern Sweden in the winter time.

Edited by Marijke : I just added the link to the gallery so people can go and take a look and perhaps comment on it if they wish too. :)The code to use for linked layouts is shown in my post post above, just under the image of how to find a person's gallery. :)

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
I picked this one because of all the journaling. Even though I can't read the language and there is no translation in the gallery, it must have been a memorable birthday!! :)
Thank you! Just FYI - it's translated in the gallery. :)

FloridaGranny

So many wonderful layouts in Marijke's gallery but I chose this one: I love it's soft beach theme and beautiful design.

Edited by Marijke : I just added the link to the gallery so people can go and take a look and perhaps comment on it if they wish too. :)The code to use for linked layouts is shown in my post post above, just under the image of how to find a person's gallery.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Love this fabulous LO by FloridaGranny

I love going to a farmers market and getting fresh food from there. I swear they taste better than from the grocery store.
And, yes, I end up buying way too much, too.

~Karen~

Designer
Here is one of my favorites by Kay! I love old photos and this really highlights her heritage photo so well!

Edited by Marijke : I just added the link to the gallery so people can go and take a look and perhaps comment on it if they wish too. :)The code to use for linked layouts is shown in my post post above, just under the image of how to find a person's gallery. :) And please make sure to leave a comment on the layout you choose from the gallery to spread some love around and to alert the person.

Christi

I'll pick up this one for Karen!

This was not an easy choice as there were many great ones to choose from but the sheer delight of the 2 children trying to dance was a sight to behold and the pretty horizontal cluster with the white space really made the pictures stand out!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.