Oscraps

**CLOSED** DAY 3 JUNE 15 - Show me your HAPPY! | CHALLENGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraceJ

I had a very happy birthdays when I was child, but when I married and we moved here and there, I managed to lose all my photos, including family photos that were in our family for almost 100 years, oops :couchhide: anyway, my most happy birthday was my 40, for some reason the weather was good, not so warm although it was still summer, the cake (homemade) was delicious, we had homemade ice cream, and a delicious dinner, but the most happy memory was to receive a birthday card-letter from my dad.
Thank you so much for this challenge, and allowed me to scrap this page, I love it!

FLKaren

full

link: https://oscraps.com/community/media/day-3-show-me-your-happy.394101/

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
My dear husband loves to throw me a "surprise party" every year! Our oldest daughter finally convinced him that it wasn't a surprise if it happens every year. I love his sweet and thoughtful heart! This "surprise party" was special because we had moved to our home right before the COVID lockdown to be closer to our children and grandchildren. It was so wonderful to be able to have everyone together after being apart during the lockdown,

easyeyes4you

Going to have to think about this one.. .Still playing catch up here... I am way behind! Birthdays have always been a big deal in my family and at the moment not a single one stands out in my memory....

easyeyes4you

As I said in a previous post here, no birthday stands out in my memory... I have just scanned the year 1985 in preparation to make my son's album from that year... so I looked to see if I had a Birthday that year??? Well, I was pleased to find that I did with some really great photos. Oh dear, I meant to put the date on there, guess I got sidetracked...

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
These are ALL wonderful layouts...I wasn't getting notifications for posts in this thread, for some weird reason...I thought people had just stopped playing along! Thank you for sharing your Birthday good times with us here....there are so many wonderful photos...I think I only have one photo, which I don't know where it is since the last time we moved. My 16th Birthday...my friends planned a surprise party for me...that was the happiest Birthday for me ever...them taking the time to do that when we were all so young and stoopid...LOL It was awesome :heartpumplove:

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
I feel SO badly for not getting notifications for all of the last submissions, I will be giving a $2 coupon to each of you to my store...just give me some time to do it...lol :heartpumpred: Thank you again for participating in this challenge :cloud9: The challenge is now closed :beatingheart:

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I feel SO badly for not getting notifications for all of the last submissions, I will be giving a $2 coupon to each of you to my store...just give me some time to do it...lol :heartpumpred: Thank you again for participating in this challenge :cloud9: The challenge is now closed :beatingheart:
Actually, Jenn, there are a few hours left, so I unlocked the thread again.

Status
Not open for further replies.