Oscraps

. . . once in a blue moon . . .
I used two of the new Color Play Collections on sale until Monday!

Journaling reads: While hiking in Cades Cove, TN, I walked up on a tiny fawn hidden in the grass. When it realized I was there, it began to shake all over with fear. I stood and watched it for just a couple of seconds as I couldn’t tolerate the fact I was scaring it so much. I eased away without even taking a photo. As I got further away, I saw the doe, its mother going to her baby. I knew then it would be okay. Walking up on a fawn that way happens once in a blue moon.
Credits list
Phenomenal Woman Digital Scrapbooking Bundle – Vicki Stegall Designs
Days Like These Digital Scrapbooking Collection – Lynn Grieveson Designs
Solitude Digital Scrapbooking Page Templates – Lynn Grieveson Designs
Photo: Processed with Deep Dream Generator
Love the colors in this, and the clipped blue paper to a mask (if that's what you've done) is a great idea.

Love the colors in this, and the clipped blue paper to a mask (if that's what you've done) is a great idea.
Thanks so much. Yes, the template has two blending masks, which I combined into one. Then I clipped a background, which is more of a beige color, to them, then used the Subtract Blending Mode to get the darker blue which worked better for my photo.

Beautiful. It looks like you cut the deer from a story book. Love the navy with the orange and the placement of the bird.

Beautiful. It looks like you cut the deer from a story book. Love the navy with the orange and the placement of the bird.
Thanks so much, Adryane. No, the fawn is a photo taken of the top of a relatives puzzle box, with a few things removed. :)

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
Betty Jo
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename