Oscraps

Daily Ooos iNSD Weekend Edition May 2-3

snappy2003

Happy iNSD Weekend My O Fam!

I have been shopping like a mad woman, LOL! sssshhh, don't tell DH, he thinks I'm in here scrappin' :rolleyes:. I do have a LO in progress, does that count?!

Everytime I think I have everything I want I come back to the store and something else has been added that I just gotta have!!! I think I have ordered and checked out 3, maybe 4 times since last night, LOL.

I hope everyone gets lots of goodies and makes lots of awesome layouts. Ooooh, and Clara and Kelly, have your new toys, um, cameras came yet? I can't wait to see some pics!

I'll check back in later :). Love and hugs to everyone!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
hey girlies!! I'm gonna go take Emma to an artist alliance open house and see if there are some mother daughter classes we can take together!! I'd sooo love to know how to draw, mainly so that Jodie won't laugh at me when i try to doodle for her! LOL!!!!

Hugs to all the shoppers today!! and dawn, you show away, doll!! you deserve it after all of your work mess!! love ya!!

love everyone!!

danger girl

I realized today that I have no idea how much I spend. There was a poll at DST asking how much you were planning to spend. I clicked the $15-$20 box. I'm at about $55-$60 right now, and I may have to buy more. I've spent the bulk of my moola right here at Oscraps, but I did visit one other store today. It was one where an Oscraps designer is guesting, so I don't consider it cheating *tee hee hee*.

Dawn I know exactly what you mean about having to go back and pick up stuff you missed.

Sally that sounds like fun! Maybe you can share what you learn? I'm a brutal draw-er.

snappy2003

Sally-ooh, an art class sounds fun! I'm wanting to do a photography class. Maybe one day in the not too distant future. I can't wait to see you doodling away!!!

Donna-Hi there! Aren't the sales here awesome?! What all are you getting? I think I have gotten just about all the new stuff. I just got back from a movie with my DD, we saw "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" it was kind of cute, not blockbuster material though. Soon as I checked the shop there's new must-have stuff! Eeek! I gotta slow down though, I had to buy some pet supplies and Davy, my rabbit, has got to have another round of antibiotics come Monday. Then next week's paycheck is going to stink since I was suspended 2 days with no pay ugh and I have a car payment coming out. I guess my employers have never heard of NSD before!!!

I can't wait to see everyone's layouts with their new goodies :).

Last edited by a moderator:

petey111

Hi girlies!!! My last college class was done today. (Still have a butt-load of papers to grade but....still.) That's a big woo-hoo. I have a busy week at work and have been really trying to give my shaky marriage a lot of focus, so I apologize for not being around much. But things are settling down a bit, so hopefully, I can check in a little bit more and really pay attention to my O-girls. =)

Dawn - I'm going to have to go back and catch up on what all is going on with you. I hope that things are settling down!

Donna - Have you ever noticed the little function in the Oscraps order history that tells you how much you've spent here? Makes me shake my head every time I see it. =)

Sally - *smoochies* thx for the chat!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Wow it is quiet in here. I would guess because everyone is shopping. I am loving these sales and I just found out I won everything on my wishlist from Danielle Young. It was awesome. I have been meaning to shop all day long but I was up until 2:30 last night working on a program for my friend's mom's memorial on Monday. i was so worried about it. I was mostly worried that it wouldn't look how they wanted it too and then they would be stressed out trying to get it together themselves. but they loved it and just needed a couple of simple changes made. I'm going to share it with you guys. I love scrapping but it usually just for myself so if nobody else likes it I don't care because it is just for me, ya know? But this time I really needed them to have it be their vision of what they wanted not just mine and it worked out and I am so glad that i was able to helpful and not create more stress. Does that make sense?

Anyway, today was pretty busy. I worked on the program, went to a wedding reception and then came to my parents for a birthday dinner for my mom. It has gotten loud and everyone is drinking, except me so I needed a break and was making one last change to the program and thought I'd check in real quick. I hope everyone is having an excellent weekend. Here is what I did:
Outside.jpg

Inside.jpg

snappy2003

Clara-What you've done is so amazing! Your friend will be so touched by this. She was very pretty, it's so sad.

Sara-Hi! So glad to see you posting!

I'm off to bed, plain old worn out :).

snappy2003

Heyyy !!!! Has anyone noticed that Sally is wearing an OScraps designer thingie under her Cheery-O one now?! eeeek!!!! how cool!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
WOW! Clara! You have done a FANTASTIC job on this! My goodness, it is simply beautiful.........you need to turn it into an LO for yourself, to keep in memory of this lovely lady! ((hugs))

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Dawn...you are perceptive...I am going to have to check Sally out. A designer?? So cool!! I have spent way too much money tonight. Sales are so bad for my checking account and so good for those designers. I love it!!

Thanks you guys for your compliments on t he program I made. I really am proud of it...but like I said I was mostly just worried about whether or not it would be what they wanted. Just because I thought it looked good didn't mean they would too. I was so relieved that they loved it. I really didn't want them to have any more stress. So that is the part that made me happy. Then it was kinda cute...my friend Leanne has been friends with this girl since they were young and all living in Korea and they all ended up moving over here to the greater Seattle area for college (they are all citizens and what not...military families) but she is in Korea right now visiting her family...so Leanne was telling her about what was going on in general and told her about what I'd been doing to help and stuff and her friend Karen said "It's the Korean in her." It was cute. Koreans are very traditional and just do certain things to help each other out. So to know that I possess some of the things that they hold so dear in each other was just so sweet and made me smile. So...that was random. I have had a weird day and have just felt a bit random...oh, so I bought all this stuff and can't use it for awhile. My dumb butt left my power cord for my laptop at my parents, an hour away. Lame!!! Grrr!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
just a quickie here from me for now---

Hope everyone is having funshopping!

clara- the program is gorgeous, what a fab tribute to your friend

Sally- designer!? Woooot!

Hope everyone is doing great!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
just to quell any more rumors...LOL!!! I'm not designing!!! :)

I just get to be with the designers in the private forum to make sure they are behaving!! LOL!!! ahahahahah...aren't we funny???

okay, so here's the really goofy thing...the artist open house is really today! LOL!! So we went yesterday and met my mom there and gave her our slide projectors because her bil sent all of her mom's slides from their life!! She was sooo excited to watch them all...I can't wait to get over there and see them, too!!

So anyway, we are going today...but without my sweet emma. She's had a tummy ache for a couple days now. Please pray for her! I'm taking her to the dr tomorrow to figure out what is going on in that little sweet body of hers. She's eating okay and doing that other thing okay (don't want to say the word bathroom...LOL!!), so I'm hoping it's nothing serious!

After the open house we are heading over to target. I haven't been to target in almost two months. I've been really watching my spending, so no target for me...LOL!! until today...target/bank acct, watch out - here i come!! :)

btw, did anyone start a thread on what everyone bought on NSD, so we can compare notes??? I got Karah's grab bag and immediately scrapped with it last night!! I have to share!!

wildones.jpg

enjoy!!! hope your day is FULL of scrap happy times!! love you all!!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Clara, your program is beautiful!! doesnt' it feel cathartic to be able to do "something" during tragic times?

petey111

Clara - The program turned out wonderful. I can't imagine the layers upon layers it must have taken.

I had been wondering about the designer thing too, so Dawn I'm glad you said something. =)

I've bought a bunch of stuff...but I had some guest Cheery O certificates to use, so I technically haven't spent a ton. =) Of course, that's just the first two rounds. I think round number 3 will hit the wallet hard. =)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I think I am done shopping. I really lucked out with shopping. I definately spent some money but I had a lot of codes, GC and won some stuff. Danielle ROCKS!! I won my wish list from her store. The funny thing is that I forgot about it but had filled up my wishlist with her stuff as things I wanted to buy when the sales started. Then I get a little message saying "You won your wishlist!" How cool is that. Unexpected gifts are the best. I think I got most everything I wanted. Did Shaui-FeiFei's stuff not go on sale? None of her stuff seemed to be discounted in my cart so I held off on buying.

So, I ahve felt a little off lately. I think I have the pig disease. My nose seems to be getting bigger. Lol!! No really though...there were two cases at my husbands hospital and none of the protocols were followed so lots of people were exposed. Very lame. Back to my point. I have felt off though. I have been really rambly and have been just talking and talking to anyone and everyone that will listen about the most random things. It is very strange. I am sure you g uys have noticed my wordiness going from long-winded to "will she ever shut up." I'm glad you guys like me enough to enjoy my rambling or at least not really care. It is just weird. I just feel really random lately. Do you guys ever feel like that?