Oscraps

Daily Ooo's Friday May 15 TGIF!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I checked, double checked and even triple checked. Yes, today's date and day are correct! After how many days this week...... i-yi-yii! (It was really all a test for the new people-to see if they could recognize when I whether I could be trusted on dates or not:cool:)

But yes, I realized yesterday after signing a whole bunch of school papers with the wrong date that I also had the wrong date in the Ooo's.
Oh well! I know you all love me anyway :)

Sandra- we had that weird weather here yesterday too- it would be pitch black, then nothing... it poured last night but not a T-Storm. Hope that you are better recovered fromt he zoo. That was how I felt after I went on Scott's field trip last year to the Museum of Nat. History.

Clara- I am glad to hear that the Today show was somewhat better than your local news. ITA with you- Sally is a super hero!

*channeling Carla Gibson* "Sally you make me tired just reading what you do" I think Carla said that about every day here.

Sally- have a great trip!

Kelly! Oh this weather out here is so weird too! I want that 85* sunny and hot weather back! Thanks for saying that I make you smile- that is such a compliment! xoxoxo

LindaW- Oh you sounds so much like my mom and I sounds so much like your DD's LOLOL! With my family situation (we all have late stage lyme, dh is disabled and I can only work PT) my mom has pitched in more than I could ever expect. I feel guilty that a 66 yo lady has to pick up *my* loose ends, But she thrives on it. It sounds like you do too, which makes me and your DD's very blessed :)

ME- oh you are too funny! Not a dorky thought at all- I'd love to come join you- I might mix up the scrapping with some reading and napping, and ordering room service LOO, but it sounds good to me! :D

Ona- are you sleeping now as I write this? I know these times zones are crazy to me too. And you do know that the world revolves around EST, right? So this should not affect me! :lol: That kit is really awesome, I think I need to grab it for when I am hanging with ME :)

Dawn- hey girl, there you are! Oh I am sooo with you on being scared of little ones. I am terrified of newborns.Seriously. I think I am more scared holding newborns now than I was before my kids. Maybe it is b/c I see the way my 2 turned out...hmmm. hahah!
Hope that your mtg goes great- and good for youputting out that resume, I hope that whatever is best for you comes through.

sara the Wonder llama! Hi girl!! Wish I could come help you. But you'll be back soon right??

Gah, gotta run, no time to fix typos- plz ignore them as always!

Love you all!

snappy2003

Happy TGIF everyone! I hope everyone has a fantabulous day! LOL, Chris, thank you for keeping me in line as far as dates and work! I'm counting on you to goof one day and let me miss a day of work ;).

I'll see everyone later!! xoxoxoxoxo

mei74

Good morning! Happy Friday!!! And the sun is shining here today so even better. :) My mom and dad are coming to visit this weekend, and I am going to visit my friend's newborn tomorrow. Lots of good stuff to look forward too.

Hiya Chris - yes, you got it right, Friday and it's the 15th! :) LOL

Dawn - hope you have a great day at work, and it goes quickly for us!

Hugs to you all. I am drinking an iced coffee so my day is off to a fine start. HAHA.

SeaShelly

Good Morning my Darlin O's~!!

How are you all doing?
I just had my Long Island iced tea from Chris...Thank You Darlin'~! WooHoo~! LOL

I got Jer to join the Oscraps FB, so look for him there. So much fun~!

I have embarked on a new journey...

hugs out to all of you VERY DEAR friends~!
tossing out chocolate hugs and kisses
nutShell

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Good morning!!!

Happy Friday. Here that means a weekend of gorgeous weather. Whoohoo!! I'm excited about that. Summer is definately coming, and it is always so awesome here, except last year when we got almost no sun in July and August. A very weird year. Hopefully this year will be normal and we'll have some typical gorgeous summertime.

So, I have decided that I don't want to work full time anymore, I'd like to work a heavy part-time job, but I want some down time and some time to spend with my babies and taking care of mom stuff. And since Derek is going to quit the Army after 14 years, like an idiot, I think that is fair. He already has a job lined up...not any different than what he's doing now, he just has to wear civilian clothes instead of his uniform and his hours will change a bit. But he'll be working evening, so I think I should only work 3 -4 days a week. I think I might have to start pursuing that a bit. He'll be making more money and I will try and get a job that pays more per hour, so we'll see. I think I am going to look into that today. I will probably change nothing, but I want to.

No big plans for this weekend. I am going to do some scrapping though. Last night I got the exciting news that Danielle wants me on her CT. I LOVE her stuff. I hadn't really checked it out until the past few months and found out that I absolutely LOVE it. Her kits definately are made in the style I like to scrap. I am so excited. Plus I get to hang out with my friends Dawn and ME!! Plus some other girls that are eithet new or I know a little bit like Ona and Jen and some girls I don't know that I will get to know I am sure. The first CT I was on I didn't know anyone. I was brand new to the forums so it was all new and a very different experience than this one where I get to hang with my friends. It is awesome. It is like finding out you get to share a cabin with your friends at the 5th grade outdoor camp. Yay!! Plus I don't know who is already on her team that I know and love. Whoohoo!!

I am sleepy this morning. My laptop was having issues. I had some virus scan thing that got DL'd onto my computer that i couldn't get to go away so one of my best friends is a total computer geek so he fixed it through remote access for me. I love it when my friends take care of me. Life is so good sometimes. So no more pop ups saying I have 84 trojan viruses coming onto my computer right this second and for only $49.95 they will all go away. So, I am happy.

Today will be another day of Gilmore Girls at work. I don't know how I missed that show. It is so stinking cute and the way they talk cracks me up because i have moments of silliness like that often. It is definately fun. So, if you've never watched Gilmore Girls before, you should. It is definately fun. My days will be a bit simple for the next couple weeks because the main doctor is out. he doesn't order the most x-rays he is just a brat and so I have to stay late a lot...just in case. Very lame and annoying.

Well, let me leave some love for you guys...

Chris - I like that you test the new people...making sure they have the silliness factor that is so necessary. The only reason I usually get the dates right is because I have a calendar right by my desk. I cheat, I know.

Dawn - whoohoo!! yay us!! Have a great day.

ME - enjoy your mom and dad. I wish mine would visit me more, but this weekend they are taking me out to lunch, so that will do I guess. Be careful with your baby time...it could cause baby-itis, especially since you only have one little one.

Shell - I haven't see you here in forever. I hope life is good for you.

To everyone else...enjoy the sunshine. If you don't have any I'll send you some in a bottle.

hondachicc

Hi Ladies! It's about 3 pm...the SUN is finally out! Lots of rain last night!! I have been watching the news about the Chrysler situation...it affected two local dealerships! VERY sad news....I am sort of connected with the car business....well not any more...but 10 years at a dealership...bet you can't guess which one;) I quit working about 8 years ago...my youngest daughter needed me to quit!! That one was a live wire when she was a teen!! Very quiet day for me...getting a little house work done...yuck! Hope everyone else is having a great day!!

Chris...you are definately a very lucky lady to have your mom jump in like that...I definately would do the same! Hope your family illness is not permanant...don't really know anything about lyme.

ME...you can count me in on the scrapping weekend...although, I get a lot of quiet days at home...still like to sneak off once in a while....my fav spot to peace and quiet is the smokey mtns of TN!! and we never made it out for a sweet treat last night...maybe this weekend...but you sure are welcome to join us!!

Dawn...the babies are a breeze!!! I get kind of scared of the older ones...they think too much on their own with those mischievious little minds!!! Hope you had a great day at work!!

Clara...glad your computer is fixer..whew...and fill me in on those Gilmore girls!!

Everyone else....HUGS!!!

oh and congrats to those on the new CT ...you will have to fill me in on how to get on one of those teams....

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
LindaW - getting on a team is just about figuring out what designers you like and when they put out a CT call you apply. Sometimes your style and theirs meshes and sometimes it doesn't. When they put out a call they tell you how to apply. Just go for it when it comes up.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hi everyone! Its Saturday morning and I am still in my pj's, drinking a cup of tea and looking forward to a great day of scrappin' There was a truck show up in Brisbane this weekend that DH wanted to go to and had been talking about only two days ago!!! LOL! He was sitting here on the PC while I was having brekky and I said "thought you were going to the truck show?" He's like.......WHAT???!!! totally forgot about it! BAHAHAHAHA! Its just so funny, just pushed him out the door, I was running around finding his phone, his wallet gah!!! men!! they can be so useless sometimes!!! But anyway, now I get to have a blissful quiet day of scrapping.

Chris - good one about the 'time & date' test.........does that mean I pass !! :) I have read about your family's battle with lyme and it must be so stressful......especially with your constant battle with the health insurances etc. I can't begin to imagine what it would be like but I do admire your positive look on life - sending you lots of healing energies!!
Dawn - I went to have a look at Danielle's forum last night and saw your postings......LOL! I felt like was stalking you! leaving my posts after yours!! This is my first time on creative team so I will be asking you guys a lot of silly questions no doubt!!
ME - hope you have nice weekend with your parents and as Clara said, watch out for cute little newborns, they certainly can be catching!!! :)
Clara - YAY! getting picked for CT is really exciting isn't it!!! as I said to Dawn I may need a hand getting around, hope I can annoy you!! Like you I hadn't used a lot of Danielle's stuff but she has some really beautiful products!! Cutting back on your work hours sounds exciting too, wish I could but its just not possible at the moment.......I do have a RDO each fortnight so I am thinking that perhaps next year I can just cut back to a 4 day week, will have to see!!!
LindaW - geeeeeee, I wonder which dealership you worked for ??? and like Clara said, just keep watching out for the CT calls and just apply, they can only say no and there will always be another chance........just go for it!! :)

Well, I'm off to my craft room where I don't have to look at the dishes in the sink or the unmade bed.......LOL! and with hubby gone........wooooohoooo.....scrappin' here I come! night ladies!! xx

nina

hiya everyone, just wanted to say good morning and serve a yummie nina-coffee...lol.
i feel so under the rocks the last weeks.i missed so many postings and things..
but life is still running wild,so i try to log in each day for a minute or so. i am so sorry for this.
have a great weekend all
xoxoxo

snappy2003

Eeeeek! My O-home is back! I was having serious withdrawals :).

Pretty good day at work, it was a little long but uneventful...oh NO I take that back, we have a local E.coli case that is horrible. A 29-yr-old teacher, she was having some gastrointestinal issues for several days then started passing blood. She went to ER, this was on May 4th, started having seizures, developed encephalopathy, and had to be put on a ventilator. She's brain dead now :(. When she was still lucid they questioned her about what she had eaten lately but so far nothing can be pinpointed. So very sad.

So glad to be home and not at work! I see several of you are wanting to cut back on working hrs...me too. My migraines are a big factor in that but I also just want an extra day to myself, to scrap, clean, do errands...I'm ready to start slowing down on the work front. Maybe one day :).

Congrats Clara, Ona, MaryEllen, Jen, and me for getting picked for Danielle's team!! I am so excited. My goal is to CT for only OScraps designers since I love them all :).

Well, my friends, I really should start thinking about going to bed....hmm....well, I'm thinking about it, LOL. Hugs and love to everyone!