Oscraps

CT Call for Biograffiti

biograffiti

I'm looking for approximately 8 layout artists to join my team! Hope to hear form you soon!

11-22-10_CTcall.jpg

My requirements:
1) Create a minimum of 2-3 layouts or hybrid projects per month using the New Release products of your choice.
2) Provide layouts for promotional purposes at least 1 day prior to release.
3) Post your layout in the biograffiti gallery at oscraps + one other public gallery (of your choce) within 1-2 days of release date.

To apply please send an email to biograffiti1@gmail.com with “CT Call” as the subject by Monday November 29th. Please include the following:
1.your name
2.a link to your most complete online gallery
3.a list of your current CT commitments (if any)
4.a short bio about yourself

New CT Members will be posted on my blog by December 5th.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oh goodluck Molly!! you will be swamped I am sure of it sweetie!!!! :biggrin: and ladies make sure you all apply, you certainly won't be disappointed, Molly is darling and her designs are just awesome!!!

pom

Oh wow.... what a great call!!!
I really, really, really wish there are more than 24 hours in a day... :ballchain:

hondachicc

What a fabulous call!!! Good luck Molly!!! and ladies!!!! DON"T BE SHY!!! You will be sorry if you miss this chance!!! We love Molly and her fabulous products!!!

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
WOOT!!! Totally missed this yesterday :) Good luck darling!!! I love love love love working with Molly on her CT ... her designs ROCK :peace: