Oscraps

**CLOSED** Looking to lose weight? Get healthy? Look no further...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nviars

I just saw this at DST and would love to join! I need all the support that I can get, and I'm sure the challenges will be fun as well! Thanks for setting this up.

Nicole Viars

stephie

I was reading the first post about weighing everyweek, which is fine. But I know in my program I'll be doing some weight training with might mean that i won't see the pounds drop as fast. I was wondering if we could also do body measurements too. That way we can track pounds and inches lost? Just a thought.

willow885

Hi Mel... we "met" doing the Biggest Loser... remember?

I have not lost a pound since then... I'm IN for this :)

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Stephanie, we are going to be tailoring this to suit everyones needs, I for one am doing this purley to get fit and to gain (yep, GAIN weigh LOL) my BMI is low so I am aiming to get mine up :)

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
I'm in, I'm in!!!! I actually have a weight loss goal this year..the first in many years!!! but I turn 40 next August, so that is my "due date"!! Thanks, Mel!

Inkspots

I'm in! Definitely need this.

After reading more of the posts here, maybe it's a good thing I didn't have the whipping cream to make that cheesecake last night.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shelly

Melanie, I want in on this too. I have gained back most of what I managed to lose before and I want to do this once and for all!

lemonyr

Yippeee!!! :D I *love* seeing so many of my friends signing up!! :D

Steph, we'll definitely be doing measurements and such as well. Sometimes you see MUCH more of a difference with those and how your clothes fit instead of actual pounds! :D

n_eggen

oh you guys.....I think this is the most wonderful idea. I would so love to be a part of it!!!!! I know nobody knows me, hahaha. but please sign me up!!! I agree, I think the biggest factor in succeeding is support!!!
so, yea!!!

nichole

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
I know you Nichole ... your the scrapper in the gallery that makes my jawdrop everytime I see a layout of yours hun a bun ;) WOOT!!! :)

lemonyr

I'm going to try. (yet *another* one of my New Years resolutions! LOL) I think it's a great idea...just keeping consistent is my problem, KWIM?

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oh I am so thrilled we have so many new friends to join us!!!!
A huge welcome to all of you!!!

I hope to blog about my progress too- since my focus is on being healthier and taking care of myself better. Since mine is going to be more "mental" than physical (ie counting calories) I think that I will be better able to do this if I blog about it. I hope I can do it!

lemonyr

I'm already "feelin' the love"! :D We're going to make such a great group...I can tell already! :D So fun to do this with my "old" friends and "new" ones as well!

LSlycord

Can't wait to begin! Think that I'll take my photos today! Don't think my size will change much by tomorrow! See, that's the problem, it never changes much in one day!

Thanks Mel for getting us organized!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Pictures?? Hmmmm... I guess I will need to do that. I won't even take a family picture of myself so this will be a big challenge for me.

n_eggen

eeeeeek! I've been outed!! haha. Hi Tali, I really have to get your name myoldenac!!! cause I am sure that's not it!!!

I hope to blog about my progress too- since my focus is on being healthier and taking care of myself better. Since mine is going to be more "mental" than physical (ie counting calories) I think that I will be better able to do this if I blog about it. I hope I can do it!

I really like the idea of blogging this!! Cause I think it's more of a mental thing with me too!!!
I am really excited about this!!!

LindaPete

Hmmmmmm, pretty sure a camera will burst into flames if it gets to close to me. We'll just have to rely on the tape measurer and scale :)

Status
Not open for further replies.