Oscraps

[CLOSED] Cheery-O Call

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Keep those chocolates and booze *cough* I mean applications coming girls!!!!!!! :biggrin: can't wait to see who will join us!!!!!!!!! :)

kym

This would be a dream for me. No apps for me but I am already so jealous of all the new cheery-o. Have fun guys and dolls.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
That position entails getting the word out about Oscraps. To include ISO's, posting about site collabs and site events at community scrap pages. Possibly doing a little bit of commenting at community galleries. Basically promoting Oscraps outside of Oscraps.

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Hahaha, you beat me too it Clara! I was just about to post something along those lines ... great minds really do think alike!!!

RaquelS

You girls are so much fun! BTW, I just my application as well! Who wouldn't want to be part of the Cheerios?!

CookingMyLife

Now if you sent ME stroopwafflels, I'd apply!! They are dangerously good and I don't even have to have them melted...just in my hand-to-mouth!

I really wish I had time :typing: to be a Cheerio, even tho I'm more of an Oatmeal.

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
It says in the first post: "The new Cheery-O's will be announced no later than November 12, 2011"

It will be a looooooooooooooooong week'n'half :)