Oscraps

[CLOSED] Cheery-O Call

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
kbd5d0.jpg

If you would like to join the Oscraps team and become a Cheery-O look no further. We don’t do calls very often but we have some specific positions we need filled. All of our Cheery-O’s must complete 3 layouts per month, post in the galleries/forums and be a part of one of our dedicated teams. The teams we have positions available on are:

PROMOTIONS/ENABLING
SOCIAL NETWORKING
BLOGGING
EVENTS

If you love everything Oscraps and are excited about any of the above teams, please click on the following link and fill out our Cheery-O Application.

Applications will be accepted Friday Morning 12:00AM thru Monday Evening 11:59PM (Eastern Standard Time)
The new Cheery-O's will be announced no later than November 12, 2011

Good Luck!!

Last edited by a moderator:

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
So - if you are on, say the promotion team, you still have to do 3 LOs per month?

And -
Promotion/Enabling I assume is CTM/ISO threads -
Social networking is Facebook/Twitter -
Blogging - writing for the blog -
but what do you mean with Events?

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
Events will mean help organizing with special events, for example the halloween event we just had.

Last edited by a moderator:

helenh

CheeryO team is a great bunch of gals ... throw your hat in people and give it a go!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Events are just as Diane said along with more regular things such as helping with getting the collabs organized and ready.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Do bribes come in the form of chocolate? We have a lot of ladies who will claim to be bribable. LOL!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
If you want to send some of those liqueur-filled chocolate bottles, that kills 2 birds with one stone for me :D

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Ok, I'm sending chocolate and booze along with my application, I'm not above bribery!! LOL