Oscraps

Check me out! (The Daily Digi)

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Hey y'all! Guess who's being featured over at The Daily Digi! ME!

Go have a look in Vicki Stegall’s store! Two winners will be randomly selected to win $10 in product! All winners will be selected through the Rafflecopter widget at the bottom of the post at TDD. There are several ways to enter and you can do ALL of them to gain more entries for yourself!

>> read it here <<

>> download the podcast interview here <<

Last edited:

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Awesome!! Congrats Momma "O"!! :love: Awesome interview BTW!!

Last edited by a moderator:

petey111

Ok...here you go.

books-to-check-out.jpg

You are due in two weeks. LOL (That's a little librarian humor for you!)

In all seriousness....this kit is gorgeous!!!! Great work V!

tropt

Wooohooo! Congrats, Vicki! I just love the Beatrice kit. It reminds of rocking chairs on porches, little girls in sundresses and beloved grandma's quilts. So warm and cozy!!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Wooohooo! Congrats, Vicki! I just love the Beatrice kit. It reminds of rocking chairs on porches, little girls in sundresses and beloved grandma's quilts. So warm and cozy!!

What a beautiful description! Thank you!

And, thank you to everyone else!!!!

tropt

awww..you're welcome, Vicki. :) If I'm inspired by great kits (like Beatrice), I can be a walking product description/endorsement sometimes. lol! ;) So if you ever need a description, just whip out another of your fabulous kits and I'll start spouting off! :horn::bounce:

What a beautiful description! Thank you!

And, thank you to everyone else!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tamsin

Vicki I just love your story about the banana! Laughed out loud. And the story about the dill seed? How amazing to find one still growing like that in bare earth! A wonderful keepsake. I was a little shocked to know you'd lost your home to a tornado though. It must have broken your hearts!

Your new kit is awesome and so are you! Congrats!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Vicki I just love your story about the banana! Laughed out loud. And the story about the dill seed? How amazing to find one still growing like that in bare earth! A wonderful keepsake. I was a little shocked to know you'd lost your home to a tornado though. It must have broken your hearts!

Your new kit is awesome and so are you! Congrats!

Actually, that's ANOTHER Vicki from my same town! Such a small, small world!!!!!

Thankfully, we only received debris at our house as we were on the edge of the tornado. We heard it and felt it and Alyx was in his school when it hit the back side of his school so it was scary but we were so, so incredibly blessed.