Oscraps

*challenge closed* Tweet + a challenge to you with a great PRIZE!!!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Ohhhhhhhhh a TWEET-WORTHY challenge to you, our dear OFam!!! and another chance to WIN BIG!!! yay!!

First of all, did you get our new collab here at the O, TWEET?

If you are one of our followers on twitter (http://www.twitter.com/oscraps), you will be receiving your coupon for this sweet kit for FREE!!! (Go ahead and follow us...I promise you won't regret it!!)

If you choose NOT to follow us on twitter (*gasp*), you can still run to the store and pick it up!! It is jam-packed with such tweet-riffic goodness no stash should be without!!

Second...okay...you've gotten the kit. It's time to scrap!!!

Here's the tweet-scrappin' challenge:
--->Scrap a LO incorporating a Tweet/Facebook status!!
--->You must use at least one element from the Oscraps Tweet collab. (any other products are welcome!)
--->You must post a link to your LO in this thread so that we can leave you love and we can put you in the random drawing for a $10 coupon to the OStore!!! yipeeeee!!!
--->You get ONE entry PER LO you link here into our very cool drawing!! So Tweet-Scrap Away!!! yay!!!

***Extra-tweety-coolness: If you put your twitter name somewhere in your LO details, Oscraps can RETWEET a link to your LO if we want to spotlight it!! We want to be involved and interact with our members!! yay!! How fun is this????

We can't wait to see your LOs and all of the Tweetin' goodness!

ETA: deadline:Let's run it through Next Monday, April 19th, 9:00PM PST

Last edited:

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
Grrr!! I'm behind on things right now and you issue me a challenge??

Okay...can it be anyones twitter post or one of our own??

And and and! When is the deadline?

Soco

Wow! That's a beautiful kit!!! I love it!!!

I don't know anything about Tweet, but I'll try it for Oscraps of course! :D And this challenge is great! Thank you Sally!!! :D

I have just a question... when you talk about the Tweet/Facebook status, you mean it as a kind of journaling? ;)

elizzylee

It can be anyone's facebook/twitter update :)

Deadline: One week is sufficient time right? Let's run it through Next Monday, April 19th, 9:00PM PST

cellomom

...loves her some "O"

I will find the deadline out for you, Elisa!!
But as far as the twitter/fb post, I think anyone you want to scrap is okay...preferably your own, but let's see your interpretation!! :)

My LO is posted on my BLOG right now...when i get back from taxi duty, I'll upload it here for all to see!! :)

elizzylee

Wow! That's a beautiful kit!!! I love it!!!

I don't know anything about Tweet, but I'll try it for Oscraps of course! :D And this challenge is great! Thank you Sally!!! :D

I have just a question... when you talk about the Tweet/Facebook status, you mean it as a kind of journaling? ;)

Yes, you can use the update as a starting point for your journaling. :)

SueCummings

Defined + Designed
Designer
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this sounds like a sTweet challenge!!!
I'm glad everyone has a week to participate!!!
xoxoxo Sue

Michael

Here's mine:

tweetadaytorememberOcopy.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=156587&limit=recent

All from the TWEET collaboration!

Can't wait to see how all this twittering goes! :)

AmyJ

A great opportunity to scrapbook a thought that my husband read me from one of his friend's facebook pages (a friend that's a pro photographer) and my thoughts on it in a simple layout.

Ack- since this is like my second post it won't let me post the link. . . so add the http part to this:

Hello Amy!! Just wanted to add your lovely page here so everyone can see it!! and I have fixed the link up for you as well! - Ona :)

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=156589&limit=recent

Stories_and_Moments.jpg

(SO, I started a twitter account just today. . . no real plans to tweet as much as follow other folks. . . Twitter Username is AmySJ)

Last edited by a moderator:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oooh, aren't there some gorgeous LO's here!!! Off to the gallery to leave some tweet tweet love!! :)

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Ooooooo ... love all the LO's posted so far ... I'm waiting patiently for my kit to arrive ... I want to play too!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
wow!!!! You ladies are super fast!!!!!
I love the idea of this challenge- I plan on working on this one today.

This is such a great kit- and the LO's y'all have posted ROCK!!