Oscraps

Celebrate with me! NBK-Design is turning 43

NBK-Design

I am turning 43 on June 18th... I like to invite you to my Birthday Party.
:cheer2::cheer2:

Join the sale and have fun with our games, challenges and an 1 hour free webinar on Monday

Storewide Sale 35% off all NBK-Design Products from June 11. – 21. 2017
If your purchase reaches $43 you get everything in your cart at 43% off! Coupons will be inactive during the birthday sale.

Come celebrate Nicole's birthday. We'll have a big party with a lot of opportunities for you to win. Also, we are going to get together for a live webinar.
Please read how can you can join here. Come chat with us we are going to talk about dynamic brushes and painting and much more !!

MGuCzg2cx4lMlAzNTC0RO4ZD4wQUgT.png

fYYmPadedBxr4jX3FFdLyzaQnTYMQl.png

If you spot the sign
DIO8CaHx963kOuyZ4g6pPfbhaHCKR2.png

just reply: "Happy Birthday NBK Design". Come to this thread with the link telling us where you've found the sign. This way we can easily check if you were the first one :wink:.

Last edited by a moderator:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Well, *that* explains why a May thread of mine was bumped up- I couldn't figure out why and then I saw the Happy Birthday sign. I was very confused. :pound:

Happy Birthday Nicole! :ballons:

SharLamb

Sharron
Happy birthday NBK Designs!

Again, I'm on my iPad. But this one shouldn't need a link anyway! Honest! I haven't even been hunting...found them by accident!

felis

Happy Birthday Nicole! Have a awesome party today and wonderful year after that! :bday:ballons::choclove