Oscraps

Buddy the O'Elf is back in town!

Buddy the O' Elf

CHEERY O
Hi everyone! Buddy the O'Elf here! I'm taking up residence here at Oscraps for the next few weeks, because this place is going to be hopping! :xmas7:

What a wonderful way to start celebrating the holiday season... :xmas9:

:christmastree:Starting NOW, there's an Avatar challenge to get everyone into the mood - check it out HERE! :xmas2

:christmastree:Oscraps 12 Days of Downloads starts on December 1st - stop back in every day from December 1st through the 12th to download a portion of this year's Mega collab - Cozy Christmas! :xmas1:

:christmastree:Challenges and games also start on December 1st--every day there is a new game or challenge to participate in for a chance to win a prize .
:christmastree:Participate in all 12 events, and you'll be in a drawing for Oscraps' Grand Prize! :xmas3:

By the way, yours truly is going to be skipping through the forum and gallery, sprinkling holiday cheer here and there in the form of gift certificates to the shop! :elf3:

I'm about ready to burst with excitement! :elf5:

What is everyone doing to get in the holiday spirit? Inquiring elves want to know! :xmas6:

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Hi Buddy! It's good to see you! Right now my main holiday vibe is playing Christmas music on the radio!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Hi Buddy!! So nice to see you back here at the O!! Lets get this Christmas Party Started!! :xmas7::xmas2:xmas4:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Heyyyyy!!! Budy is in the house - watch out for his shenanigans and you never know where this rascal will pop up. Thanks for joining the party, Buddy! :xmas9: :xmas7::elf4:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
:dancing6:

he's here!!!
Buddy's back!!!

Hey Buddy, my friend, we missed you!
20081640.png

lm44west

Hi Buddy. Making Christmas cards, decorating (and buying more decorations), christmas shopping and threatening the last of the family that won't give me a christmas list.

Kythe

CHEERY O
Hey there Buddy. I have been busy decorating for the season. 2 fireplaces and a banister garland decorated. I taught wreath making with family members and ended up covered in sparkles. Outdoor lights go up today while it isn't raining. So much yet to do!
I hope to see you in the gallery and around the site spreading your cheer.

timounette

CHEERY O
I'm so happy to see you back @ oscraps.
I hope you're in good shape to support us over the next 12 days.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
That is so cool ViVre! And the Santa Sinter Claus on them is super-duper cool! I don’t suppose those are huge - maybe 20” letters, are they?
Were you thinking of doing this if they were Suzy :chocolate: .............. I wouldn't mind joining you!! :giggle4:

Limequilla

Yes, plus I was wondering where I needed to be next Dec 5 -—- if they were gigantic chocolate letters it might be worth the trip, LOL!

Hi, Buddy, good to see you!

ViVre

That is so cool ViVre! And the Santa Sinter Claus on them is super-duper cool! I don’t suppose those are huge - maybe 20” letters, are they?
To get such a chocolate initial you have to put a shoe near the chimney, with a carrot in it for Saint Nicholas' horse.
And you have to sing a Sinterklaas song! The presents must pass the chimney and fit in your shoe!

409131_600.jpg

Limequilla

Sounds like a great way to get something small to go with that chocolate initial….let’s think. Small enough to fit in a shoe…..um, like jewelry!?
Super cute graphic!