Oscraps

Buddy the elf is back !

Buddy the O' Elf

CHEERY O
Hello Oscraps family!
Guess who is back?
Yes it's me Buddy the elf !

It's a great pleasure to see you all again;
Like every year, I've just arrived from the North Pole, and Santa has entrusted me with a few gifts to distribute each day.
Let's play together, and enjoy !

In this post, I invite you to discuss about everything and anything, about the progress of your Christmas preparations, about your list to Santa Claus.....

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Welcome back, Buddy! If you're back, it's time to start thinking about my Christmas avatar.

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
For some reason this year I am slow slow slow on doing the tree. It's been up since Friday and I only have the balls on.

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Hi Buddy!

giphy.gif

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Hi Buddy, so good to see you here #kiss

Today we hung Christmas lights outside, so far our Christmas decorations. It will be for next week when I will do the rest of the Christmas decorations

Kythe

CHEERY O
Hey there Buddy. It is so nice to hear from you. Christmas preparations have been rather hectic around here. I'm sure you know the feeling.
Company is arriving 4 days early so the last 2 days have been a mad scramble to get the house holiday ready. All the inside work is done. Outside will have to wait as we had a big snowstorm last night.

I think I need an eggnog with a little splash of something special.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Hello, Buddy! I am glad to meet you! We have our tree up and are awaiting gifts that have been ordered!

MaryFaye514

Welcome back Buddy!!! The tree is done, some presents are wrapped. Most of the inside is done. The outside is finished. But the twins are 5 this year and I saw a really cute project I want to try... A life size gingerbread house. I think they will have so much fun making it. I am making some of the candies and ordering others. I like them to do as many crafts as I think they will enjoy. I have an empty room to build it in and we are going all in so they can have their friends over for parties etc, I am honestly not sure who is more excited about this, me or them!!

LSlycord

So good to have you back Buddy. You know that you really and truly are my favorite Elf! Can't wait to see you hopping and popping around the place!

Buddy the O' Elf

CHEERY O
Wow- what a Christmas welocme! I know this is going to be so much fun. The elf is off the shelf and he is really to visit with all of you and spread more Christmas joy than ever!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Just wanted to share this video, cuz she gives you a free printable holiday planner. I just downloaded it, and it's really great. If you like printable planners, I really think you will like it.