Oscraps

Bonjour from London..

valiloun

Bonjour because I'm french!
London because this is where I live!
I'm Valerie, Valiloun is my Digiscrap name...
Mum of two, Lily (2 1/2) and Tom (5 months), I discovered digiscrap in 2008, after my daughter was born, and very soon, I knew I was a C&S girl!
I often come here to buy kits but I never really tried to post my pages on the gallery or be part of the challenge, so here I am!
Very excited to be here actually!
So see you soon somewhere...

Val

valiloun

Hey Timou! You know it's sort of thanks to you that I am here today... I discovered C&S trough your blog (among others), so thank you for your beautiful digiscraps!!!

Hello Dutch Diva, thanks for welcoming me! I'd love to see your work too!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
:welcome: to the O there are wonderful challenges here and lots of love in the gallery for layouts!

Bush Girl

Hi there Val, and welcome to the O.

I'm in London too, in Shepherd's Bush. Whereabouts are you? I was walking through Fulham yesterday and heard far more French being spoken than English, which made me laugh as when I grew up there it was such a down at heel area that other English folk didn't want to go there, never mind foreigners !

valiloun

Thanks everyone!
Need to have a look around for I don't know yet how things works here!!!

Bush girl, I live in the east side of London, Canary Wharf area, in the isle of dogs!!!
And you're true, french population is massive in London!

Dutch_Diva

Hey Timou! You know it's sort of thanks to you that I am here today... I discovered C&S trough your blog (among others), so thank you for your beautiful digiscraps!!!

Hello Dutch Diva, thanks for welcoming me! I'd love to see your work too!

You're welcome! And I do have a few lay outs here in the gallery if you are bored one day :biggrin: Bisous!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Hello Valerie and welcome to the O!! Please make yourself at home!! so happy you are here and can't wait to see your LO's!! :)

shauilee

FeiFei Stuff Designer
Designer
Bonjour too! i work for a french company so i know it :) hehe! welcome to the O family!