Oscraps

Asking for healing prayers and thoughts

Merkee

Jacqueline,
I am so very, very sorry to read this. That is just so unspeakable and heartbreaking. Big, big hugs and prayers for you and her family. :sad:

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
OOOOOOOOOh Jacqueline i am so sorry for your loss.
This is so sad :-(
I'll keep you and your family in my prayers and thoughts.
Big hugs !!!!

tropt

Hugs and prayers, hugs and prayers - I'm sending lots of these to you as you go through this horrible time. Just remember, we're here for you.

timounette

CHEERY O
Such a terrible loss ! I'm so sorry for you, and for your family.
You will stay in my mind and I send you lot of hugs.

Loriebug66

My condolences on your tragic loss Jacqueline. Adding my prayers to those already being said for you and your family.

Jopke

I'm so sorry to read this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Wishing you strength!

Mariella

Designer
Sending hugs and prayers honey :-( - Life is so unfair ...
Try to be strong for your grandchildren .. <3

Mariella

todido

J I can't find the right words. Really sorry for your loss and I am sending a big big hugs to you and to your family!! :(

N

NewAdmin

I am so sorry, J!! oh my goodness, I can't even imagine what you and your family are going through right now! :( I will definitely be praying for you all.

paula kesselring

I am so sorry for your terrible loss.
There really aren't words to say, but just know that I am truly praying for comfort and peace to you and your family.

nina

Oh my God!!! Jacqueline my Friend i am SO SO sorry for your loss. I am speechless and so sad for you. You know You can always talk to me, whenever!!!!! I will be there. You and your Family are in my prayers and thoughts. Xoxoxo sweet J. Sooooo sorry don't know what to say. ITS so heartbreaking.xoxoxo

dlhoffer

There's no place like hOme!
Jacqueline, I cannot even begin to express how sorry I am for your loss. No mother should have to endure the loss of her child - it is just too cruel. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family during this difficult time.

ang

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain of losing a child. My prayers go out to you and your family.God bless.

Michael

Jacqueline, you are always so strong and supportive for everyone else. You shine a beautiful light on everyone here at the O, giving us all kindness and generosity at every opportunity. I can only imagine how amazing Beth was, brought up by such an amazing woman. Please know that all the love you have shown all of us is reflected back to you -- and the support that you have so freely given now comes back to you from all of us. Let us lift you, as best we can from a distance. Sending love and prayers from my corner of the world to yours.