Oscraps

April 2021 - Standing O's

This is gorgeous by mystampin2003 with the photo of the half face the beautiful scene on the background the film strip the postcard and the word art.x

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
There is a lovely softness to this and then bam there is that great punch of orange!

full

I love storms and this one by AnitaH shows how the woman is trying to wring her dress out while the other one is just sitting and looking the lightning on the photo is very effective.x

AnitaH

I love storms and this one by AnitaH shows how the woman is trying to wring her dress out while the other one is just sitting and looking the lightning on the photo is very effective.x
Oh wow thank you so much Mary what a wonderful surprise this morning

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Love this! Great movement through the fabulous blending. The careful placement of the dabs of red and the fantastic "one way" sign. Well done!!

full

Love this tribute page by gillie 343 to her Daughter who was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and came through it had a baby and did the color run she is an inspiration to all of us.x

LSlycord

Ok...this just jumped out of the gallery at me this morning. What a beautiful page by @nollipap!