Oscraps

Anna's Anniver5ary ARTChallengee (Sept 2-15)

MsKaty

Thank you for the kit and Congrats on 5 years here. I think I have most of what you have made!!!

Riandei

I've learned a few tricks
newest addition to our family

cooper joseph

cjday5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

CookingMyLife

Thank you Anna...and a very Happy Anniversary to you! Maybe you'll see me scrapping a new travel album here in the new year! if we have enough winter light in the UK for images. ;)

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Congrats Anna!! Thank you so much for the free gift and the privilege of being a guest CT for you! I hope you enjoy many more anniversaries here at the "O"

Ann06

Simply 5!

Simple 5!
For Anna's challenge on her 5 year anniversary at Oscraps!
Congratulations Anna for creating a wonderful world of art at Oscraps! Ann
Using 5 elements /transfers of Love Letters Artplay Palette.

simply_5.jpg

isDK

Congratulations Anna for your fifth, and we all wish you many more. When we don't get Friday releases, I sometimes worry you'll move on to other things and so many like me will feel stranded.

SharLamb

Sharron

MTDebb

Anniver5ary_ARTChallenge.jpg

Elements from Anna's Anniver5ary ARTChallenge kit and other aA products. Happy 5th Anniversary, Anna.
I came across Anna's site via a Pinterest post and when I looked at her kits I knew I was finally in the right place. I love the textures and designs and colors in her elements. I check out the Anna Gallery for inspiration and to get my creativity flowing.

Ellen

my first Anna palette was Saffron Villa-that was 5 years ago and it still gets taken out of the "cupboard" now and then .That shows her stuff
doesn't go off.:)

Tanderson

It has been a while since I have scrapped, but I am finally finding time to get back on the horse!

Most_Important.jpg

TrishD

TrishD
These pages are just super. I love scrolling through to see the variety of designs. Happy 5th Anniversary to all

Berry18

Happy Anniver5ary dear Anna....enjoy this lovely party as we do....

I used the five elements of your complementary kit and different elements from Plumera, Wilderness, Tangier

..I thought I put this page yesterday but I can't find it...

Anniver5ary_challenge_R.jpg

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
I am new to Anna-I started seeing her challenges in the forum and this is my first layout. Happy 5!!
AASPN_5.jpg

easyeyes4you

Here is mine... hard to tell, but I used both the masks twice, the paper is behind, but I am not sure if any of it comes through at all... ??? I think in the light area in the center???