Oscraps

Anna's Anniver5ary ARTChallengee (Sept 2-15)

evadraga

All pages are so wonderful! This is a very funy game, with Anna's kit!
My page is here:
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=356725&title=aanna-27s-anniver5ary-artchallenge&cat=1351

aA_Anniver5ary_evadraga_Venice_700.jpg

sandsock

Oh, so excited to use a template I have had a long time, just waiting for the perfect thing. It is #76 but it is 5 things.

bellbird

so this is my first gallery post here - was inspired to actually use some of my aA stash
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=356861&title=happy-5th&cat=1351

I have digiscrapped for a long time (10+ years is long right?!) but mostly the traditional paper look. I started using pocket style maybe 3 years back? and in the last year or so I started seeing Anna's Foto Inspire templates and the transfer/blocky look templates (especially Amber and Heather's) and have used them a few times with kits from other sites and started collecting other aA bits but haven't had the time to play with them and was a bit intimidated and didn't know where to start i guess (I guess I look at trditional style kits and immediately know where to start, the brushy and overlay stuff i knew i needed time to mess around with and 'place' so that's my back story I guess...

Last edited by a moderator:

Bagheertje

Happy anniversary Anna! Thank you for the free goodies!
I only started scrapping 2 years ago, in september 2014.
In march of this year I saw layouts by Marianne, posted on an open forum. I came here to check it out... the rest is history ;)
I love browsing Anna's gallery to learn.. scraplift.. admire.. all the layouts I see there!

here is my LO for this challenge

nightshadow

Elaina/aka Nightshadow
I started out being very intimidated by the beautiful things I saw in Anna's gallery, but finally, a few months ago I decided to take the plunge and try one of the challenges. I've never looked back. Each time I participate I learn more and more about how to use the various pieces in different ways and how to make my images more and more artistic. Thank you Anna for sharing your knowledge and also for creating such beautiful and unusual items for us to play with...and thanks for all the goodies too! Congratulations on your 5 year anniversay at The O.
:ballons:

Save

sbpoet

Anniver5ary ARTChallenge: 5 Big Wishes

sbpoet_AnnaAnniversay_Sept15_WEB_600.jpg

Anniver5ary ARTChallenge: 5 Big Wishes

For Anna's Anniver5ary ARTChallenge at Oscraps. Everything is from Anna Aspnes.

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
5th Child

Five7.jpg

Thank you for the special challenge.
Congratulations Anna on your Anniver5ary!

easyeyes4you

Had to do one more!!!... this one the items used are easier to sort out...

So my history with Anna goes further back that most people here... She was one of my favorites when she was at DesignerDigitals and I was pretty new to Digi... all of a sudden she disappeared!!! I had to Google her to find out where she went and I have been here ever since!

Again... congratulations Anna!!! high 5!!!!!

...and thanks for all the freebies!!!!!

donnagoar

WOW! Thank you so much for the amazing Anniver5ary ART pages everyone has shared in the Anna gallery! It has been such fun to see the creative and beautiful expressions that celebrate 5! Each one of you has made the Anna gallery a wonderful place to visit and to make new friends. Thank you for sharing a part of your digital world with us!

These 5 random Anniver5ary ART pages were selected to receive a $5 GiftKard to Anna's store. Congrats! I'll be sending each a message.

1 isDK
2 MTDebb
3 Valejules
4 KAPOH
5 Secima

Thank you to all!! Anna's gallery is amazing because of all the wonderful people who PLAY and share there.
Thank you!
Donna

Marleen

Marleen
Thank you for hosting Donna! Congratulations to ALL the winners!! :champagne :champagne :champagne :champagne :champagne