Oscraps

AnnaLift Challenge 04.29.22 - 05.13.22

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
Hello aArtists!

It’s time for another challenge from Anna Aspnes. The AnnaTeam selects a creative page or design concept from the Anna gallery as the ‘AnnaLift.’ Be inspired, create your own ‘AnnaLift,’ upload your page to the Anna gallery and include it here in this forum thread. Upload your page by Friday 05.13.22 by 8:00 pm EST with the title, ‘AnnaLift. ’ One lucky participant will be randomly selected to win a $5.00 GiftKard to Anna’s shop.

HOW IT WORKS: On Saturday the AnnaTeam posts a creative concept from the Anna gallery as the ‘AnnaLift.’ Check out the inspiration and decide what speaks to you. Is it the design, the color, the wordART, or maybe the photo? Then enjoy artfully playing—there is no right or wrong way to ArtPlay.

Choose ONE idea to lift or choose it ALL and lift it completely. Be inspired, create your ‘AnnaLift’ and then upload your page to the Anna gallery, plus include it here in this forum thread. It would be great if you could link back to your page in the gallery too!

Anna’s products mix well with so many kits/designers and Anna welcomes you to include these with your Anna Products on your AnnaLift page.

If you’ve never challenged yourself to an AnnaLift—just do it!

If you’ve never posted or shared your AnnaLift—just do it!

If you have time to leave some love for someone in the gallery—do it too!
(Your kind words may inspire and encourage someone!)

Please post your art in this thread with a link to your to Anna Aspnes gallery image to win the $5 giftcard.

full

Laughter by Hamer Lodge

In Laughter, Hamer Lodge creates a portrait of exuberant joy. The portrait of the smiling children has a blended texture that is delicate and breathtaking. The portrait dominates the canvas. The edges are organic and flow with the energy of their giggles. While a scripted text becomes part of the image, splashes of color dance as accents. The quote is a perfect insight into the portrait. Hamer Lodge has created a gorgeous image to inspire our artistry.

Thank you, Hamer Lodge, for sharing your expressive and inspirational artistry.

IDEAS TO INSPIRE: Use ONE or MORE of the following in your AnnaLift layout.

• Focus on a joyful large photo. . .
• Use painterly textures in your photo or ground . . .
• Blend the photo with Artsy Transfers or FotoBlendz . . .
• Add Artsy Transfers and textures brushes to extend the photo. . .
• Use a poem for journaling . . .
• Embellish the with buttons or threads or ribbons for dimension. . .

PRODUCTS TO INSPIRE:

ArtPlay Palette Bountiful
ArtPlay Palette Evanish
Artsy Transfers Evanish
FotoBlendz Overlays No. 17
Urban Stitch Hearts No.4
Multimedia Documents Grad No. 1

Upload your page by Friday at 8:00 pm (EST) with the title, ‘AnnaLift ’ and one page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna's store. The winner will be posted here on SATURDAY.

Hint: Multiple entries are welcome! Use a separate post - number for each!

We hope our AnnaLift inspires your creativity. You know we always LOVE to see how you ArtPlay.

Thanks for ArtPLAY-ing with us!

Anna and the aA Team

Last edited:

isDK

Looking through the photo sites, I couldn't find a laugh that inspired me on Ukraine war day 67, but thought about the fun and splashing just when I got to this photo in the religious section. Ironic, but it brightened my morning, and Thanks Nancy for always brightening my AnnaLift days. ;)

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
Looking through the photo sites, I couldn't find a laugh that inspired me on Ukraine war day 67, but thought about the fun and splashing just when I got to this photo in the religious section. Ironic, but it brightened my morning, and Thanks Nancy for always brightening my AnnaLift days. ;)

The photo of the playing ducks definitely qualifies as joyful Awesome effect on the portrait!!

lacy

aA Creative Team Member
The photo was an old scanned pic with low resolution, so I couldn't enlarge too much, just desaturated (horrid couch with orange/brown stripes) and used a topaz preset with low opacity.

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
The photo was an old scanned pic with low resolution, so I couldn't enlarge too much, just desaturated (horrid couch with orange/brown stripes) and used a topaz preset with low opacity.
The photo treatment works beautifully with the framing and cluster group! Perfect way to save low resolutions (or stripes on the couch.)

LDArtist

Oh My Goodness that page is adorable!
I especially loved those beautiful smiling faces!
So that's what I tried to focus on for my rendition.

Beautiful original page! My complements to Hamer Lodge! :D

char8182

Saw this challenge last night and since myself and 2 other sisters are visiting my twin sister and other relatives in Vermont, I thought of this pic of us on our 70th bday when Dar was still in Calif. She suffered a severe stroke almost 8 years ago and is doing really well.

AASPN Fotoblendz Overlay 17-3; MM Balloons #1_1; AASPN_MemoriesWordARTMix2_WAWorkHeart; ashaw-blissfuldays paper5; Poster Edges filter on photo. The poem I found on the internet and revised it a little.Dar-&-Char-70th-Bday-for-web.jpg

Last edited: