Oscraps

AnnaLift: Never Stop Having Fun
isDK

AnnaLift: Never Stop Having Fun

After the drama of the geese fighting, watching the coots running and splashing seemed a lot more like play. They don't just do this to chase away a rival. I saw what seemed much more like a friendly race a couple of times. Some say they're always grumpy, but I didn't think so.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Paper(Reflections) clip, labels, wordArt, brushes
TCC: Vellum
KPertiet: HangTag
Photo w book: Olivia Snow
oscraps.com/community/threads/annalift-challenge-04-29-22-05-13-22.35501/
The coots might be fighting, but I love to watch and it seems like they’re having fun when they run on the water and splash.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
This is so fabulous! Your originality amazes me. I love the "person" photo treatment, and the book! We used to have tons of coots on the golf course. Unfortunately they sometimes got hit with golf balls.

This is SO cool! I love how it goes across both pages and the writing on the book and the paper clip are both fab!

Wonderful ... love the photo treatment and message! We can learn a lot by watching animals play!

You have such a wonderful mind! Love this, especially the way the book comes to life.

This is FABULOUS!! Love how you placed a photo inside the book! Not to mention your photo treatment of the viewer! Wonderful Wonderful Page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename