Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 08.27.2021-09.09.2021

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Hello and welcome to a new color challenge.

This challenge will run from 08.27.2021 - 09.09.2021.

full

CHALLENGE RULES:
You must use at least 3 of the challenge colors on your page.

Upload your page to Anna's Gallery by Thursday, September 9, 2021 (5pm EST), with AnnaColor in the title and post a copy here, in this thread, so that we can admire your work.

Here are a few things to inspire you:

ArtPlay Palette Ambages
ArtPlay Palette Christmas Magic
ArtPlay Palette Gentle Morning
ArtPlay Palette Autumn Rust
ArtPlay Palette Ochre

You may use other designer’s products, too, so long as your page contains some AnnaProducts.

One page will be randomly selected to win a $5 GiftKard to Anna’s Store. The winner will be posted on Friday, September 10, 2021.

Thank you for participating!
Anna and the Team

isDK

Not many photos until our next trip and I hoped this single photo would work for the color challenge, so in that way my page was kind of planned ahead. I just pumped up the yellow and I was surprised that I like the energy it adds, although I was almost frightened when I first saw the colors, thinking, "no way."

lacy

aA Creative Team Member
Anna Color
My nephew Griffin, 2018. Sometimes the most difficult part of these color challenges is finding 'the' picture. But then, everything just seems to fall in place easily and quickly after that with Anna's digital art.
All Anna: Ambages SP4, Transfers 2 & 5, FB 1-5, MM Doc 8-5, Script Tease Fall Overlay 1-4, Sojourn WA.

digiscrapper

Pictures, please
Van-Gogh-sunflowers-1.jpg
The Van Gogh Alive exhibit featured a room full of sunflowers, duplicated by strategically placed mirrors. I didn't use any elements from this site, other than my rudimentary blending skills learned from this site.

Tamsin

So long since I had time to do a challenge but here's my page for this one. Thank you for the inspiration.

Attachments

• Living-your-best-life-copyweb.jpg
    Living-your-best-life-copyweb.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 3

digiscrapper

Pictures, please

I originally had the sand dunes photos all on one page, but then I separated them and added a few more photos
Sand-dunes-2.jpg

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Not many photos until our next trip and I hoped this single photo would work for the color challenge, so in that way my page was kind of planned ahead. I just pumped up the yellow and I was surprised that I like the energy it adds, although I was almost frightened when I first saw the colors, thinking, "no way."
Nice to hear that some of my color choices frighten people :) I think it adds to the whole bug vibe.

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member

I originally had the sand dunes photos all on one page, but then I separated them and added a few more photos
View attachment 358152
Beautiful photo! Love that you have the two smaller photos showing the energy of the day over the more reflective photo.