Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 08.27.2021-09.09.2021

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Anna Color
My nephew Griffin, 2018. Sometimes the most difficult part of these color challenges is finding 'the' picture. But then, everything just seems to fall in place easily and quickly after that with Anna's digital art.
All Anna: Ambages SP4, Transfers 2 & 5, FB 1-5, MM Doc 8-5, Script Tease Fall Overlay 1-4, Sojourn WA.
I just love how this came together! Nice when you find just the right photo.

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Thanks for the challenge and one of my favorite color palettes. The title speaks to me and is something that I try to follow each day.
Always nice to hear that a posted challenge has someone's favorite colors :) Beautiful page, Pam. I especially like the bit of blue coming off the title as a path into the page.

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
This is probably my favorite color palette. Thanks so much for the challenge.

Beautiful photo. Love how the red of the word strip stands out against the yellow and neutral elements. Especially love the lower left corner with the addition of the little winged creatures.

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you to everyone who participated in this challenge!
It was fun to see that some of you loved the colors and others found them to be a challenge. I try to switch things up for you.
The random winner of the $5 GiftKard is ............... digiscrapper! Congratulations! I will pm you a GK code soon.

Stay tuned, a new color challenge will be up shortly.

Anna and the Team

digiscrapper

Pictures, please
Thank you to everyone who participated in this challenge!
It was fun to see that some of you loved the colors and others found them to be a challenge. I try to switch things up for you.
The random winner of the $5 GiftKard is ............... digiscrapper! Congratulations! I will pm you a GK code soon.

Stay tuned, a new color challenge will be up shortly.

Anna and the Team
Thanks, Adrian!