Oscraps

AnnaArtPLAY challenge--EverySummerHas-aA-Story

Riandei

I've learned a few tricks
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=354499&title=eshas-9&cat=1351

eshas.jpg

janedee

Thanks so much for the lovely freebie.
Here's mine with 9 supplies plus other elements of Anna's
MiddleBeach-web.jpg

musicmom3

Just a reminder--the EverySummerHas-aA-Story challenge turns into a pumpkin on midnight of July 23. So if you've been thinking about doing a layout using the free supplies, now's the time!

I am so inspired by all the creative goodness in the gallery--it's mind-blowing how the same supplies can lead to so many twists and turns in the creative process. Thanks to everybody for playing along!

Marleen

Marleen
Hopefully that Laura this post by fan's of aA on Facebook read here, the question comes from Eileen Michelle Leyrer: Has anyone had any issue loading the brushes from this, I keep getting an error that is not compatible with PSE 12! It's about the Freebie!
The question is now 2 days, unfortunately I can not help her!! :shock: :yield:

dwagner

ESHAS18
I had so much fun playing with Anna's products. I hope to take her next live class so I can learn more about her artistry. Thank you very much for the beautiful supplies.
ShareTheFishStory-ESHAS.jpg

NAdams

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you for the more detailed directions for uploading the images. I was finding the cut and paste technique of the url tricky. Thought it was just new to me. Thanks!

musicmom3

And we have our winners!

On behalf of Anna and everyone on Anna’s Creative Team, many thanks for participating in the Every-Summer-Has-aA-Story artPLAY challenge. it was amazing to see the creativity involved in using the same elements in so many different ways. It's been a delight to follow along with all of the postings both here and in the annaGallery and I personally have found so much inspiration in the pages.

As you know we have two sets of prizes, five $5 GiftKardz to Anna’s shop and one seat in an upcoming annaClass.

Our five $5 GiftKardz winners are:

femke272
Amylit
sbpoet
easyeyes4you
Marijke

Our annaClass winner is:

Danesa

(Check your messages for a note from me for your code/redemption info.)

Congratulations to all our winners, and thanks again to everyone for artPLAYing along with us!

dwsewbiz

Some wonderful pages of stories came out of this challenge. Thanks and congratulations to the winners!