Oscraps

AnnaArtPLAY challenge--EverySummerHas-aA-Story

musicmom3

What story does your summer tell? Share it with us in our new ESHAS ArtPLAY challenge! Anna has generously provided a free download of 18 supplies and TWO ways to ArtPLAY. She's also offering some cool prizes, including a free seat in her next LIVE class. Read on for the details.

Detail # 1: The first way to ArtPLAY in this challenge is to use at least HALF the supplies in the download in your layout. That's 9 or more supplies. Do this and you could be selected to win one of five $5 GifkKards to the aA store.

Detail # 2: The second way to ArtPLAY is to use ALL the supplies in your layout. That's 18 supplies. Do this and you could be selected to win a seat in Anna’s next LIVE class.

Detail # 3: Feel like making one of each type of layout? No problem. You could be selected to win either prize (one prize per person, please).

Detail # 4: You may use additional supplies, but ALL must be aA products.

Detail # 5: Post your layout both in this thread and in the AnnaGallery. In your title, please include the label “ESHAS-9” for layouts using 9-17 supplies. Use the label “ESHAS-18” for layouts using all 18 supplies. This will help us keep everything straight!

Challenge dates and download: The challenge runs from July 10-July 23.
The free supplies may be downloaded here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jlmv2c8ds0nnrol/ESHAS Challenge DigitaART.zip?dl=0

And now that you know the details, here's the philosophy. I know that I tend to get into a certain groove with my pages, using certain products in a certain way because it works for me and it's familiar and often fast. Maybe you do that, too. But Anna's digital artistry can offer so much more if you just kick back and PLAY, and what better time than summer to play? What happens when you play with a stain, for example? Well, it becomes totally different when you clip something to it, or recolor it, or blur it, or blend it into the background, or duplicate it with different blending modes, or use a layer mask to change its shape, or add a shadow and use the stain as a frame, or grunge up a photo by staining it....

You get the idea. Just start your engines and ArtPLAY!

You'll find plenty of tips, techniques, and inspiration over in the aA blog http://www.annaaspnesdesigns.com/blog/, and don't forget that there's a super sale going on right now, too, where you can score some fabulous products at incredibly low prices. Check it out at http://www.annaaspnesdesigns.com/aa-summer-deals-challenge/
Thanks so much for playing along with us, and making aA Designs part of YOUR summer story!

SharLamb

Sharron
OMGoodness! I'm so excited about this challenge, especially as this has been, is, will be (!!!!) a Big Summer of travel and other activities for us. Thank you so much for the kit and the challenge and the inspiration. Anna and her team are ROCK STARS!

lynnpremo

velvet.gif

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/s...9&title=velvet-the-llamaannaeshas-18&cat=1351

We had an adventure like none we've ever experienced, tending a friends goat farm for about 9 days while they were in PA for the national goat convention. Their alpine stock wins blue ribbons for every category. And Velvet, the Llama is the guardian in the event of attack from fox or coyotes or dogs.

All 18 supplies were incorporated.

lynnpremo

musicmom3

And here's mine, using all 18 digital supplies. Some of them I ghosted into the background or altered them as to color and shape...but they're all in there! Thanks for the great response so far. It's so much fun to see how the same supplies can produce such different designs. Glad everybody is having fun playing!

Biggest_Fan_web.jpg

Bagheertje

my first post in a challenge at O'Scraps! :)

I used ten pieces (ESHAS-9)

Last edited by a moderator:

pam p

thanks for the challenge!!

every_summer.jpg

I tried to go for the whole tamale,but fell short when I tried to use the tape... I am going to try another with another image... we will see where that takes me. It sure made a hot day here in Ohio fun.... thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Corinnz

Pretty happy with how this came together. Went back through my photos to find this one as we are now in winter. Used all 18 items
ESHAS-18.jpg

bcgal00

CHEERY O
This was a fun challenge! I used everything, blending, resizing and recoloring as needed for my page.