Oscraps

AnnaArtPLAY challenge--EverySummerHas-aA-Story

debby todd

ESHAS Challenge - 9 - New Home

ESHAS_Challenge_-_New_Home.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=354187&title=eshas-challenge9new-home&cat=1351

Berry18

“eshas-18”

ESHAS-18_corrig_R.jpg

I used all the elements of the kit..it was great fun...thank you Anna and all the Team

My photo is Hawaï in 2011

P'tiscrap

Thank you for this great freebie and this funny challenge.
I used 9 supplies of this freebie and some more of other kits :

femke272

Thanks for this wonderful challenge and freebie. I arrived at 15 elements! Just one little effort for the next one....

fishinghuts-ESHAS_9-web.jpg

femke272

Well, I did it, I placed the 18 elements! This was fun!But I must admit, when one use the big Transfer ( with the sand elements) like an unity, it is much easier! ( Anna did a lot of work for us:thanks)

Sharethestory_-_ESHAS_18-web.jpg

nobles

Ursula
Thanks for this great challenge and for the supplies. Here is my try and my first participation at Oscraps. I used 12 elements.

irishgull

Wooow! Stunning pages!!
This kind of challenges is really challenging for me. So I started a page with only 9 supplies... But that page is unfinished and I finished a page with everything instead!!! :shocked::shocked::shocked:
Here it is:

Thanks for the amazing supplies!!! :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Oldenmeade

Eshas-18

Thanks for the great mini kit, Anna - and the chance to win a ticket to your next class. Here's my submission using everything. All 18 pieces are there, but some are a bit hard to see. I also used some other Anna supplies, listed in details.

ESHASv218.jpg

dianepsmith

Thanks for the Mini kit and a change to win a spot in your next class.
This photo was taken in Wales at the kissing gate of a lovely old church.
Kissing-Gate.jpg