Oscraps

Anna Aspnes has Landed at Oscraps

KathyJ

I first fell in love with Anna's stitching .... so incredibly realistic. Then it seemed I could not do without loop-da-loops. I finally got brave and started playing with FotoBlendz templates and ArtPlays. I am hooked! I just love Find My Way No. 2. I think I have to add Forget Me Not to the ever growing collection.

Amber gave some great advice there Ellen! :smile: Have fun!

Bush Girl

As for the stitches - a favorite product of mine...grab Stitched by Anna White No. 01 to get started. I think a white stitch is what most people use the most!

I'm with you there, Amber, this is my all time favourite set of stitches - I think I bought these nearly 3 yrs ago, and they are definitely my go-to stitches.

rsdtmd

If your new to Anna's artplay's go to her blog, she has a series about using them. I used her magic fotoblendz album No2 for a book to give to my nephew. I don't see it in the store yet so I can not give a link. It is packed full of photo masks, loopdaloops, textures, brush work and photo glows. It is a great value filled with things to use over again and again.

mrstoa

mrstoa
Grab Anna's FREE ArtPlay Palette Saffron Villa and Scribbleblooms and have FUN!
The kit comes complete with brushes, overlays, elements and paper

Once you've tried her ArtPlay Palettes you'll be hooked - trust me!

off to grab the Scibbleblooms

LaurieW

lOve the O!
If your new to Anna's artplay's go to her blog, she has a series about using them. I used her magic fotoblendz album No2 for a book to give to my nephew. I don't see it in the store yet so I can not give a link. It is packed full of photo masks, loopdaloops, textures, brush work and photo glows. It is a great value filled with things to use over again and again.

Is this it?
AASPN_12X12MagicFBAlbum2.jpg

http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=27758&cat=383&page=1

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
welcome again Anna and to all of your talented and wonderful followers!!!! :) we are soooooo happy to have you all here!!! I have loved Anna's stuff for years and I am so excited that I finally get some time to play with it all!! yipppeeee!!!!

I have made a few pages these last few days, my last one was this one, using Anna's Art Palette Poppy.

AASPN_ArtPlayPoppies.jpg

ArtPlay Palette Poppy MiniKit
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/product...=27660&cat=383

mrstoa

mrstoa
Beautiful layout, Ona - you've worked magic with Anna's kit- love the colours in the Artplay Palette Poppy Mini-Kit

suezeeq12

Cupcake Ninja
WOW-the store keeps getting bigger and bigger with new goodies everyday from you, Anna! It takes me hours to decide what to get because I want it all!!

Ellen

This is actually not that hard! Choose one Artplay that speaks to you. Many are created according to holidays, seasons etc. So maybe you want to scrap some summer photos, beach photos, or (my favorite) strawberry photos. Choose one of those Artplays.

And this is why it's easy. One Artplay includes a ton of brushes, as WELL as elements, papers, and overlays and transfers. So in one artplay, you already get to try out a brush or four!

As for the stitches - a favorite product of mine...grab Stitched by Anna White No. 01 to get started. I think a white stitch is what most people use the most!

Now you've not spent too much and you have a bunch of stuff to play with. Did that help?! :D

thank you Amber, yes it did help :dance: I can always tell the bankmanager it was on offer so I saved xxx and could therefore buy more (female logic?)
Kathy it's your layouts with the stitching that made me think I needed those for ages

nininano

I love all of Anna's products!!!! You just have to take a look at my gallery...most of my pages use some of her fabulous stuff!!! :)
Now I get to shop at her store here at my digi-scrapping home! ;)

Welcome to the O Anna!!!! :love:

minideb

So glad Anna is here- I've missed her! She has so many unique items but everyone makes just that unique perfect touch. The ArtPlay kits are fun and they challenge the brain with lots of ways to be creative... but its Anna's stitches that I can't live without and I tried I resisted and resisted ... listen resissting isn't good when the stuff is this good! This is my first scrapbook page posted so far
pirate_kurt.jpg

annaaspnes

annaaspnes
Designer
So glad Anna is here- I've missed her! She has so many unique items but everyone makes just that unique perfect touch. The ArtPlay kits are fun and they challenge the brain with lots of ways to be creative... but its Anna's stitches that I can't live without and I tried I resisted and resisted ... listen resissting isn't good when the stuff is this good! This is my first scrapbook page posted so far
pirate_kurt.jpg

This is awesome. Thanks for sharing. Some new black stitches coming tomorrow :)