Oscraps

ADSR6 is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nadine

WOOOT!!!!!!!!!
Go and check it out .... Sign-ups start this Friday!! And of course, our lovely O is one of the hosts!!

What, me? Excited? How on earth did you guess? LOL

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
I love ADSR!! Me and Nana were a team last year and had so much fun even though we were disqualified from the big prizes due to not following the posting rules correctly it was awesome.

I'm interested who will be on the list this year since a number of last year's sites are no longer. Should be fun!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Amazing Digital Scrapbook Race. I forget which site it starts at but you hop from site to site as a team (two people) completing challenges at each site (two challenges a week) for 5 or 6 weeks collecting goodies along the way and then 2 teams that completed all the challenges are picked at random for a grand finale package. It is fun.

petey111

It all starts at Natural Designs in Scrapbooking. If you're interested, you can check it out. And some people team up here though. But you can also look for team members at NDISB.

If you decide to participate...just have fun with it! Don't get caught up in the minutia and details. :)

Nadine

I'm interested who will be on the list this year since a number of last year's sites are no longer. Should be fun!!

The participating sites are already listed on the NDISB ADSR blog.
It is a fun competition and you win prizes for EACH challenge you participate - just by participating!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I am thinking the site may be down due the recent storm across the US- my internet was down for 2 days due to power outage. None of my links or search links work either.

Dutch_Diva

I hadn't heard of it either but after reading more posts on it now I'm all psyched!! I may have a partner too, since she asked me but is now sleeping :eyebrows: You have mail hon and you know who you are!! :pound:
Well that is if we can even sign up because their site is still down....:shock:

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Not that I know who Petra's partner might be- but do you know if sign ups still go on when it is restored?

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Never heard about this. But how do you scrap with a partner? Do you make one layout together? I just don't get it :der:

petey111

Eva - They do things differently for each challenge. Sometimes one partner makes a layout, sometimes you both make a layout, sometimes you make part of a layout and flatten it like a picture and send it to your partner to finish off. There are lots of ways the different scrapbook sites do it. :)

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I have always wanted to participate- but now I am ready- can't wait for the site to be back up- especially since I heard that the O is one of the stops!!! Oh Yeah Baby!

tanteva

Eva - They do things differently for each challenge. Sometimes one partner makes a layout, sometimes you both make a layout, sometimes you make part of a layout and flatten it like a picture and send it to your partner to finish off. There are lots of ways the different scrapbook sites do it. :)

That sounds like lots of fun!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
So, Nadine...can you link us up with the site when it is up??

If there are any O-scrappers that would like another O-scrapper as a partner and don't have one...this would be a good place to say you are looking for a partner and you should have no problem getting hooked up. Also, those of you who are already partnered up...let us know. I'll keep a running list right here of teams to cheer on and once the race starts we can start a new post with links to LOs at the different sites and stuff.

So...the teams so far:

Double OO's - Maya & Diane
UnknownTeamName - Laurie & Petra

tanteva

When does it start? Sign up is at NDISB? When it's back on.

Does anyone know about how the deadlines are set? Since I'm in Europe, I hope you at least have 24 hrs to do a LO.

I'd like to try this - anyone wanna partner up with a newbie? Check my gallery and/or my blog for my style. I only post LOs with Oscraps designers here at Oscraps - to see what else I do - check the blog.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Generally there are 2 challenges in a week and you have a week for the first one and a little less for the second one and the challenges have to be done by a certain time in a certain time zone and everyone has the same amount of time to do them. For the challenge you may have to use specific kits provided. But being in Europe is a non-issue.

Dutch_Diva

So...the teams so far:

Double OO's - Maya & Diane
UnknownTeamName - Laurie & Petra
:twitch: :suspicious: How did you find out?? :biggrin1: Just kidding!
Yeah we need a fun name! Maybe the double WWs :pound: Both our last names start with a W....Ws @ the O....Laurie come up with something funny! :biggrin1:
I'm kinda getting nervous about not being able to sign up though - site still down.