Oscraps

A Lady in Florida

suruha

Greetings to All,

My name is Su, short for Susan. I live in Florida, I'm retired on disability, and I am an artist. I am also a mom and granny. I found Photoshop a few years ago and fell in love with learning to create art in digital. But, a funny thing happened. I found digital scrapbooking! I adore it!

For the past several years I have been learning to scrap and create digitally. I create kits and some other goodies for practice, then, post them as freebies on my blog, suruha-freespirit.

I love the scrapbooking community. It is from all the wonderful folks in it that I learned so much. I am pleased to give back with freebies, links to great finds online and even some tutorials. I am active in a Ning group where art is the feature and I am having so much fun!

I am looking forward to getting to meet ya'll and get involved. I kind of came here to check out the Scavenger Hunt for this 6th Birthday celebration. While looking over the site for the clues, I was very impressed with what I saw - a real sense of community. I like that! Anyway, it is just real nice to meet you all!

Su

petey111

Welcome Su!!! We love having good times and good friends here! We hope you'll stick around and play! :)

mrstoa

mrstoa
And it's nice to meet you, Su - happy you liked our community and hope you'll become a permanent member of our "O" family.

New monthly challenges are up already - hope to see you in the gallery and the forums!

suruha

Wow! Thank you all for such a warm welcome! Ya'll are wonderful!

This is the first forum I have ever been to where the order of the posts is reversed. The most recent is on the first page and the numbering is in reverse order. Is this a setting of some sort? I am so used to the order being the other way, it makes it hard for me to navigate. I would sure appreciate some help with this.

'TheScrapShack', I'm in that Gator town. Nice to meet everyone!

petey111

Ok. Click on User CP at the top left. Then on the left menu, go to Edit Options, Under Thread Display Options, there is Thread Display Mode that you can change the drop down box to what you want. :)

Hope that helps!!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Welcome to the O, Su! I'm thrilled you found us through the bday scavenger hunt and decided to join our little family!