Oscraps

A Blast from the Past - Genealogy in the Gallery - July

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
I'm almost on time this month! I hope to get a lot of genealogy done this month - if work permits. We shall see!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Here's one I made for the AnnaLift Challenge:

I'm guessing my dad is about 18 years old, which makes this likely to be 1953. The hat he's wearing is the Swedish version of a graduation cap. Since he never were a suit guy, I'm guessing this is his graduation photo. Probably decided posing on his motorcycle, cuz he was so proud of that one.

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
Here's one I made for the AnnaLift Challenge:

I'm guessing my dad is about 18 years old, which makes this likely to be 1953. The hat he's wearing is the Swedish version of a graduation cap. Since he never were a suit guy, I'm guessing this is his graduation photo. Probably decided posing on his motorcycle, cuz he was so proud of that one.
What a marvelous photo! Such a handsome man!

LSlycord

Have a couple more that are coming in under the wire in July. This one is my grandmother before she was married. She was a very social young girl from what I understand. Her married life was hard and she wasn't as social but she was incredibly devoted to her family. I loved her so very much and she thought I was pretty special too. I love to see the pictures of her as a young woman with her friends.

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
Have a couple more that are coming in under the wire in July. This one is my grandmother before she was married. She was a very social young girl from what I understand. Her married life was hard and she wasn't as social but she was incredibly devoted to her family. I loved her so very much and she thought I was pretty special too. I love to see the pictures of her as a young woman with her friends.

Linda, I just love your photo collection. It's to die for. Just look at those wonderful hats and dresses. I think she must have been a delight to be around!