Oscraps

AnnaLift - Father
With the large title and the black/white/gray coloring, you have made a very dramatic page. I like the green leaf and heart multimedia you used to soften the drama just a bit.

I love that he was wearing a suit. Men got dressed up in those days. I have some photos of my own father on a motorbike back in the 40s. He used to take my mother out on one. This was before he saved for his first car. Your page has brought back memories of all those old photos. Will have to pull them out. Great page. Terrific title work.

I love that he was wearing a suit. Men got dressed up in those days. I have some photos of my own father on a motorbike back in the 40s. He used to take my mother out on one. This was before he saved for his first car. Your page has brought back memories of all those old photos. Will have to pull them out. Great page. Terrific title work.
I think he's dressed up because it's his graduation day. At least the hat he's wearing is the Swedish version of a graduation cap. Guessing he wanted to pose on his precious motorbike for his graduation photo.

Oh Eva...I love that title! This entire page is stunning! What an amazing page...and a reminder to me, that even the heritage pages don't always need lots of words!

Your title work is stunning and this is a wonderful heritage page. I love the lighting.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
tanteva
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename