Oscraps

548 photos on my phone...

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I have no idea how to find that out, it is through Google Photos but I am not seeing any count.

I have a new phone so not that many. My old phone-- don't even want to think of that! Too many!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
I have 1,133 and 31 videos. I need to get rid of a few facetime photos that Hunter and I take of each other when he calls me LOL.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
how do you like it ? how is the camera ?
I am still figuring things out but I really like it. The camera on the Galaxy 8 that I had was good and it had a Pro setting. That was cool because I could fool around with ISO/aperture/shutter speeds. If there is anything like that in this phone, I haven't found it yet (I don't think there is) This one seems nice, it has a night shot/low light feature and portrait mode. There is something wrong with the selfie mode. The person that shows up on the screen is so much older than I am Bwuhahahah!!

*gina*

CHEERY O
Not so many - after they are uploaded to the cloud, i keep them for a little while and then i delete them. I have access to the cloud at all times via my cell phone.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Not so many - after they are uploaded to the cloud, i keep them for a little while and then i delete them. I have access to the cloud at all times via my cell phone.
I need to learn how to do that. I'm always worried that if I delete it off my phone, it will delete it from icloud too.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Our phones are linked to Google Drive and Google Photos. The upload happens automatically when you open Google Photos on your phone.
Gina, same here - mine automatically go to Flickr too. That's nice to have them backed up automatically. I just have a lot of memory on my phone so I get lazy about deleting pictures. Haha