Oscraps

548 photos on my phone...

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
oooooh! That's easy!

35,141 photos and 322 videos

#crazy
35,000 on your phone??? how much memory do you have? oh, and how long have you had your phone... or how many photos do you take per day... I don't even know what question to ask... I have a total of just a little over 70,000 photos from our 19 years together...

tjscraps

35,000 on your phone??? how much memory do you have? oh, and how long have you had your phone... or how many photos do you take per day... I don't even know what question to ask... I have a total of just a little over 70,000 photos from our 19 years together...
I was a bit lower than that, but I have all my photos on my phone - I use iCloud, so it stores a thumbnail on your phone and downloads full size from the cloud if you call upon it, then quietly reverts back to Thumbnail when you haven't accessed it lately.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I was a bit lower than that, but I have all my photos on my phone - I use iCloud, so it stores a thumbnail on your phone and downloads full size from the cloud if you call upon it, then quietly reverts back to Thumbnail when you haven't accessed it lately.
Is that how it works? WOW!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
On my phone. It's photos since 2015 and I've got one of the big versions of memory but I don't remember exactly how much. Wow, I sound completely not technilogically savvy. I promise I do well with other tech lol