Oscraps

300 layouts

snappy2003

and 183 so far this year! Not counting the many I have in progress ;).

I can't believe I just uploaded my 300th to the O-gallery! Woohoo! Course, there are plenty without Oproducts due to CT obligations and just my love of the product...but I gotta post 'em at my O-home KWIM?! It's a good way to keep up with how many I've scrapped at least :).

How many layouts has everyone done so far this year? Not that it's a contest, I'm just curious how addicted all of my O-friends are :).

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
wow! Dawn! great job!!! :)
I am up to 196 and like you they are not all Oproducts but the O is my home so I need to keep them here!!! :) and lol! I have quite a few that are still 'in progress', just like all my UFO's from quilting!! :)

katg1006

Congrats Dawn that is AWESOME!!! WOOOT WOOOT!

Ona that is fabulous! :)

I have a total of 452 layouts in my Gallery and I set a goal for myself to do 500 this year as motivation to get a complete album done. So far I am at 121 this year. I don't know if I will make 500 but I am sure loving trying :)

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
congrats, Dawn!! yay!!!! you are awesome!!

and Ona, omgosh, I have so many quilt projects that are UFOs, too!! I probably have a million LOs that I've started and not finished, too!! I have to check!! yay for you, too!!

Kat, sooo awesome!! you can do it!! :)

okay, so i had a blast looking at my LOs from this year...I have several that I haven't posted, and a bunch of regular paper LOs, too that I haven't counted...but my year total posted so far is 267. My total-total here at the O (and remember, I've been here since the beginning!! :) ) is 792!! yay!!! I may break 1000 before the year is out, but we'll see!! :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
yay! that is amazing Sally!!! go girl!!! just think of all those beautiful memories you are capturing!! and I guess that goes for all of us!! :)

nina

wowowowow you girls rock!
i´ll never reach such a goal. but promised myself for next year....haha...we´ll see

helenh

I have just gone over the 200 mark ... I think.....

each year my total gets higher and higher! LOL!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Dawn this is a great thread and reading it got me thinking how many LO's I'd done ... so I just checked ... and since I joined the "O" in March this year (it was the birthday bash that tempted me in!) I've posted 131 LO's in my gallery. I honestly had no idea I'd done that many!!!

I've got some way to go to catch up with Sally & Kat, but as I figure I'm here for the long haul, it's gonna be fun trying!!!

WTG Ona & Helen ... I reckon you spur each other on which is just perfect motivation ... talking of spurring each other on, does anyone know when Selena is back from her holiday??? I miss her!

helenh

I miss Selena too Sue....maybe another week or is she back this weekend?

You only joined this year Sue! Wowzers...you are part of the furniture now ;)

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Well Helen, I guess technically I "joined" in November 2008, but that was really only when I registered to buy goodies from the shop! I actually only started posting in the galleries & forum in March this year!!! As for being part of the furniture ... well I'm not sure about that but when my "title" changes to "ocassionally logs off", then I'll definetly know it!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I just had to check mine- 382 layouts.... but I have been posting here since I joined 3 years ago. I guess that avgs 100/year or so. Not bad!!

LSlycord

What a great thread! I haven't done so many this year. Lost my mojo...couldn't find any extra time...blah, blah, blah! But in the last couple of weeks, I feel like the old Linda is back and loving it! I'll need to look at my gallery tonight!

Ladies, your numbers are all amazing!!!

neetdesigner

Wow Dawn! That is AWESOME! Congrats! That is almost like 2 layouts a day!

I didn't set a 2009 goal......cuz I was barely ever scrapping at the time.....maybe I should set a goal anyway? hmmm......

Soco

This is great Dawn! Congratulations everybody!!! :)

I have 166 LOs in my Oscraps gallery, but I just joined you in April this year. For the whole year, I guess I have a little more than 200. Am I a scrap addict ? :lol:

hondachicc

I have 92 layouts in the Oscraps gallery...since I joined in April...but before that I was posting most everything in another gallery...from Jan to April I had 139 there....(I just started digi scrapping in December)....and there are a bunch at DST that I did not put in any other gallery just there...from looking at my files....around 300 so far....

YES...I am obsessed!!!

helenh

Linda S - you certainly are "back"! And your O family could not be happier.

Linda W - only since December? Yikes! You are amazing!

snappy2003

:::insert shrill whistle here:::Dang, Sally, Kat, that's a heck of a lot of layouts! I loove it! I want to double my count by the end of the year. I need to get cranking LOL.

Here's a semi-related question...Do you save your .psd files or delete them? Until now I have been saving them but they take up a heck of a lot of room so I am thinking of either archiving them to a EHD or cd or deleting them. I'm interested in hearing what everyone else does.

snappy2003

This is great Dawn! Congratulations everybody!!! :)

I have 166 LOs in my Oscraps gallery, but I just joined you in April this year. For the whole year, I guess I have a little more than 200. Am I a scrap addict ? :lol:

WOW! and a gorgeous gallery you have :). Keep those pages coming, I love the inspiration!

snappy2003

I have 92 layouts in the Oscraps gallery...since I joined in April...but before that I was posting most everything in another gallery...from Jan to April I had 139 there....(I just started digi scrapping in December)....and there are a bunch at DST that I did not put in any other gallery just there...from looking at my files....around 300 so far....

YES...I am obsessed!!!

And it's a good obsession :). I'm sooo glad you found the O!

snappy2003

wow! Dawn! great job!!! :)
I am up to 196 and like you they are not all Oproducts but the O is my home so I need to keep them here!!! :) and lol! I have quite a few that are still 'in progress', just like all my UFO's from quilting!! :)

Woohoo! And a gorgeous bunch of layouts you have :). I need to lift one of yours this weekend for the challenge!

sue.falstaff

O'chOir extraOrdinaire
Here's a semi-related question...Do you save your .psd files or delete them? Until now I have been saving them but they take up a heck of a lot of room so I am thinking of either archiving them to a EHD or cd or deleting them. I'm interested in hearing what everyone else does.

Hey Dawn, I used to keep all my.psd files on EHD in case I wanted to "tweak" the LO's, but I never did, so I didn't think there was much point keeping them. Now I just delete the .psd file and save two .jpg copies instead (1 at 300dpi for printing and 1 at 72dpi for uploading).

katg1006

I have a whole folder of .psd's too that I need to go through and correct spelling or to add info that I didn't want on the internet.....but they have been sitting forever! I sooo need to do something soon.

petey111

I have had several crashes, so I have been glad to have the PSDs for the reasons mentioned above. I know they take up space, but I have gone back and reworked some, fixed some errors, etc. So I've always been glad to have them.

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
So, it looks like I have 107 total here (although I know it I did more than that before I found the O) and 73 of those this year. I filled up a 100 page book of layouts I made before the end of last year with 98 pages that didn't include everything, so my total would be higher. Some of your totals are absolutely amazing. I lovethis place!!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
i save all of my psds since I dont' save them as big printable jpgs until i am ready to print!! (which is now since I have 7 free arts cow books due by the end of august!!!)

when i used acdsee, i saved as big jpgs and didn't save the acdsee file since it took too long! so that should have proved to me that i could dump the psd files...i keep bad pics, too!! packrat that i am!! :)

Bush Girl

Great thread - and thank you girls for missing me - that's given me a lovely warm feeling, which after 3 weeks of a rainy holiday is very welcome.

I've just counted 304 LOs in my gallery, of which 145 are from this year. I haven't set myself a target, but I did over 200 digi LOs last year, and several mini hybrid albums, so I suppose I'm on target for about the same amount this year.