Oscraps

2022-11 Rachel Jefferies November Mixed Media Challenge****Winner Announced***

Status
Not open for further replies.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Hello my friends! Happy November!!! Can I say this? I LOVE Pinterest. I LOVE when designers have Pinterest Boards. As I was planning this challenge, I was browsing through some of Rachel's Pinterest boards and these 2 layouts really caught my eye (they can be found in this board on Rachel's Pinterest Page). I loved the approach and thought it would be a fun challenge for all of us!

QV98R5L.jpg
xWQiWFe.jpg

Aren't these just amazing? So here's the plan for this challenge:
  • Create a white space layout
  • A photo must be used, but only a portion of the photo AND the photo should NOT be the focal point, it needs to be very minimal like in these layouts
  • There isn't any limit onto how many elements, stamps, mixed media etc that you choose to use, just keep in mind, that this is a white space layout
  • For elements, the goal is to focus on more mixed media type elements such as: paper pieces, paint splatter, confetti, sequin, fabric, messy stitches, messy marks, stamps, labels and journaling bits (this is not an all inclusive list). It is ok to add some flowers and greenery---BUT, only a few of these (less than 5 for the combined total).
  • Rachel's Collage Papers are NOT allowed for this challenge.
  • Templates are NOT allowed for this challenge.
  • Rachel's Collabs that are in her store at Oscraps are allowed.
Here's a layout created by @Rachel Jefferies:
rfabIzV.jpg

Here's a layout created by me:

QjvqB3X.jpg

Here are other examples from the Team:
by @cfile
kanPqwY.jpg

by @marijke
3RTYIDd.jpg

by @Dady
nIsc5wN.jpg

by @AJM
Zm0bjq7.jpg

Challenge Requirements:

* Create a new scrapbook layout that follows the challenge guidelines above AND that uses 100% of Rachel's Designs currently available in her Oscraps Shop.
* Upload your layout to the Rachel Jefferies Designs Gallery at Oscraps and list the designs used in your credits.
* For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread and include the total number of elements/papers used for each designer. Please link your thread to your gallery image as it helps us leave love on your layout (and, validate your project).
* No double-dipping…your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
* This challenge will remain open until November 30, 2022

Prizes:

• ONE lucky random winner will receive a $8.00 coupon for Rachel's Shop here at Oscraps!

If you have any questions just tag me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I look forward to seeing your layouts!

Last edited:

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Congrats to @Veronika! You are the winner of this challenge! Check your inbox here at Oscraps for the coupon details. If you have any issues with the coupon, please let me know so that I can work to resolve it.

I LOVE everyone’s approach to this challenge! These layouts are absolutely gorgeous and thank you so much for all who played along!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.