Oscraps

2022-07 Rachel Jefferies July Featured Product Challenge (07/15/2022-08/14/2022)***CLOSED****WINNER ANNOUNCED*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Congrats to @helenedubois for winning the June 2022 Rachel Jefferies Featured Product Challenge!!!

In my opinion, scrapping has come a long way and quite frankly, there are times when scrapping actually blends right into art journaling. I know when I first started scrapping it was always about those specific events. I never really took the time to capture every day life. What I failed to realized then and embrace now, is that everyday life is just as important as those specific events. Everyday life is part of our story. This month, this collection is to inspire and encourage us to get into the "now."

Are you ready for the new Featured Product (& challenge )? It is discounted by 35% and this month's Featured Product is this fabulous bundle This is Now <<--click here for savings.
2jAY3BH.jpg

So this is a super easy challenge to join, all you have to do is create a new layout using this month's Feature Product This is Now. If you are feeling a little BOLD, I'd like to add an optional twist....(not required), have your little capture a "NOW" moment that occurred within the past week.

Anyone and everyone can join the fun and if you complete a layout, you have the chance of winning a $5.00 coupon to Rachel's Shop at Oscraps. The winner is selected at random.
Here is my example page:.
sEqIAQP.jpg

Some examples from the Team:
by @Rachel Jefferies
i7gC4Hw.jpg

by @Dady
uxguw9U.jpg

by @marijke
oFxJWEj.jpg

by @cfile
FP5AuPh.jpg

To recap:
Challenge Requirements:

* Create a new
scrapbook layout using ONLY Rachel's Featured Product for July 2022.
* Upload your layout to the Rachel Jefferies Designs Gallery at Oscraps and list the featured product used in your credits.
* For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your thread to your gallery image as it helps us leave love on your layout (and, validate your project).
* No double-dipping…your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
* This challenge will remain open until August 14, 2022.

Prizes

• ONE lucky random winner will receive a $5.00 coupon for Rachel's Shop here at Oscraps!
  • For even more chances to win a prize, you can also submit this layout for Rachel's Red Carpet game found in the O Games forum.

If you have any questions just tag me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I look forward to your creations.

Last edited:

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Congrats to @zlemon you are the winner of this challenge!!! Please check your messages here @ oscraps for your coupon. If you have any issues or concerns, please let me know so that I can work to resolve them.

Thank you all for these gorgeous layouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.