Oscraps

2022-07 Lynn Grieveson July Color Play Challenge-through August 22nd**CLOSED**ANNOUNCED****

Status
Not open for further replies.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Hello my friends!!!

A BIG congrats to @isDK for winning the June 2022 Color Play Challenge!

Esther here with you again and I'm bringing you Lynn Grieveson July Color Play Challenge. This month's color play product is "All that We Were" Collection. Everyday, we are surrounded by little reasons to smile and this kit is perfect for just capturing those oh so sweet moments!

Every month the color play products will be on sale for 50% off during release weekend. The sale ends on August 1st at midnight PDT, so make sure you scoop this deal up before then!

ypDW3qd.jpg

My example
1UxqqfH.jpg

Examples from the Creative Team
by @cfile
gFpgSd6.jpg

by @marijke
VEbRrli.jpg

by @Dady
975Jcfx.jpg

by @mcurtt
wOA2AS7.jpg

Challenge Requirements:
  • Create a NEW scrapbook layout using ONLY Lynn's "All that We Were" Collection for the July 2022 Color Play.
  • You may use a template of Lynn's that is currently available in her shop here at Oscraps.
  • Upload your layout to the Lynn Grieveson Designs Gallery at Oscraps and list the color play products used in your credits.
  • For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your gallery image in your post as it helps us leave love on your layout and validate your project.
  • No double-dipping… your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
  • This challenge will run from July 29 - August 22, 2022.
Prize:
One lucky scrapper will be randomly chosen to win a $8 coupon to Lynn Grieveson's shop.

If you have any questions, please tag me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I can't wait to see what you create. Happy Scrapping!

Last edited:

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Congrats to @helenedubois you are the winner of the July Color Play Challenge! Please check your inbox here at Oscraps for your coupon info. If you have any issues or concerns, please get with me so that I can get it resolved.

Great BIG thank you for all who participated. I really enjoyed looking at and taking in all your fabulous layouts!

Status
Not open for further replies.