Oscraps

Different Times
Created For Lynn Grieveson's July Color Play Challenge-Through August 22nd
Featuring : All That We Were Digital Scrapbooking Collection By Lynn Grieveson

*I just love the colors in this collection...All those reds & that really direct artsy-paint-y feeling...It so feels like art journaling to me...So that's the direction my creative mind delved into...I'm no stranger to this style...but this page is a bit more art-journal-y,paint-y & messier than my usual...Maybe it may seem [or not] to some of you what this layout is about for me...Times are different now...again...post covid???...Hard to say that considering more & more people keep getting covid...And...we were different people during the worst part of the lock down times...So Life [it seems to me]...is still messy,confusing & complicated...And we are now different people again...A lot has changed since pre-covid but the idea of keeping on...moving on...will always be relevant I think...Take Care & Peace & Love Everyone...
  • Love
Reactions: Mary Davies
Love how you used the bold colors in the bundle with our lady friend blended in. Very thought provoking. Thank you so much for joining the challenge.

Love how you used the bold colors in the bundle with our lady friend blended in. Very thought provoking. Thank you so much for joining the challenge.
@mywisecrafts Thank You! Esther...To me she gives the illusion of things from the past like memories or moments...kinda "ghost-like"...Like the "ghosts" of our pasts...Just seemed fitting to me for the theme of the layout... #kiss...

Layout information

Category
Lynn Grieveson
Added by
RJMJ
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename