Oscraps

2022-04 Lynn Grieveson Color Play Challenge-through May 23rd-WINNER ANNOUNCED

Status
Not open for further replies.

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Hello my friends!!!
Esther here with you again and I'm bringing you the first Lynn Grieveson Colors Play Challenge. This month's color play product is Spring Daze. These colors just scream "Spring Daze", spring brings new flowers blooming, new blooms/blossoms are always such a symbol of hope and that better days are here!

Every month the color play products will be on sale for 50% off during release weekend. The sale ends on Monday, May 2nd at midnight PDT, so make sure you scoop this deal up before then!

My example

Examples from the Creative Team
by @mcurtt
LyqWJJH.jpg

by @Dady
ovQlOk9.jpg

by @AJM
ROdsB5B.jpg

by @marijke
Cni1aJe.jpg

Challenge Requirements:
  • Create a NEW scrapbook layout using ONLY Lynn's Spring Dazefor April 2022.
  • Upload your layout to the Lynn Grieveson Designs Gallery at Oscraps and list the color play products used in your credits.
  • For your challenge entry to be counted, you MUST upload your finished layout to this thread. Please link your gallery image in your post as it helps us leave love on your layout and validate your project.
  • No double-dipping… your layout must be used for this challenge only, no others.
  • This challenge will run from April 29-May 23, 2022.
Prize:
One lucky scrapper will be randomly chosen to win a $8 coupon to Lynn Grieveson's shop.

If you have any questions, please tag me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I can't wait to see what you create. Happy Scrapping!

Last edited:

RJMJ

CHEERY O
I Loved! creating with this collection Lynn...I went for a more art journal-y look & I brightened up the brighter pink flower! & I also brightened up the yellow in the stamp that I used in behind all of the elements...I haven't seen sun here for days now...So this layout signifies my feelings here...upon finally seeing sunshine here today for the first time in as many days...

My : Blinded By The Light : Layout

[FYI : Silly Me...I forgot to post this here when I first uploaded it to the gallery days ago now...]

Last edited:

mywisecrafts

CHEERY O
Congrats to @KimPay you are the winner of this challenge. Check your messages here at Oscraps for your coupon. If you have any issues or concerns, please let me know!!

Status
Not open for further replies.