Oscraps

2021-07 *WINNER ANNOUNCED*. Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) July Challenge

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
THE WINNER OF THE VICKI STEGALL DESIGNS CHALLENGE IS ...
LDARTIST
CONGRATULATIONS!

Momma_O_challenge_header.jpg

Hi, Sharon here with Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) Challenge. Can you believe it is July already? We are halfway thru the year! Our theme this month is change. So much changing this year, at least in the US where many of us have been vaccinated and have been able to do some travel, many of our family and friends have children who have graduated in June and maybe babies was born. Show what has changed or will be changing in you life.

My layout is about my daughter who is finally able to come home for a visit from Japan, where she works and has been able to travel due to covid 19.

VickiStegallChalJuly2021_Magicinthemess.jpg

Rules
- Make a layout of anything that has changed or will be changing in your life lately.
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST on July 31. (See below on how to add your linked layout.)*

*Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited by a moderator:

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
It's school holidays and because we are now fully vaccinated, the grandchildren can come back to stay ... We are happy and they are happy ... and my son and daughter-in-law could enjoy a night out with their two ...

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
My Changes Layout is about our family's moving to the country - to the foothills of the Ozark Mountains. Quite a "change" from the beaches of the East and West Coasts of Florida.

LDArtist

The best change in my life is being able to visit with family and friends again!
Have some fun, play a little! My pictures from our recent meet up at the Ren Faire
certainly drove that message home! It was SO nice to be able to hug people again!

Wonderful idea for a challenge!

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
THE WINNER OF THE VICKI STEGALL DESIGNS CHALLENGE IS ...
LDARTIST
CONGRATULATIONS!
CHECK YOUR PM BOX!