Oscraps

01-01-10 what will you change?

Welshmummy

Coming Jan 1st ONLY to Oscraps.com.
Come and join the Revolution and empower yourself today.
Make this year all about you!

ad1.jpg

helenh

This is going to be FANTASTIC .... just what I need.

So January 1st here in Oz .... *happy new year everyone* ... let the revolution begin ;)

mrsaboyer

Seriously, the way you have worded this, it's just what I need. BTW, it's 01 01 10 where I am, and look where I came first!

nina

sounds really good ash! can´t wait to see and try.... cause i am SO for changes this year ;0)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
ooooh I am downloading now!!!!!!

I told a good friend of mine about this. She is going through a tough-ish time and I know that she uses the Secret/Law Of Attraction. She isn't a big scrapper, and not digital, so I offered to treat her to the first month to see if she feels comfortable. I hope that she takes me up on it!

Tbog

Ok--I purchased the tool kit and read some threads. Ladies, you gotta try this...I think it could be the start of something awesome.

Welshmummy

For sure it will be and the more empowered women the more mind power behind it. It will get even better as we go along :)

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
So many things at the beginning of the year...between this and 52 inspirations...I think I may just have to jump on the train and do it...okay, here I go. Jumping..............