Oscraps

♥ Songs we Love ♥ Challenge with Joyful Heart Designs - February 2024

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
I cannot believe it is February already!! :thud: Since we have Valentine's Day coming up, let's do our favorite love songs, this month :lovey3: As always, I have had a difficult time picking mine :giggle4: I finally decided on Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers:

THE RULES:
♥ Use 50% of Joyful Heart Designs products. You are welcome to mix and match with any other designer here at Oscraps :beatingheart:
♥ Please credit all products that were used in your layout, and be sure to list which Joyful Heart Designs products you used.
♥ Post your layout in the Joyful Heart Designs gallery and then come back here and post the link to your layout.
♥ The deadline to complete this challenge is 12am midnight CST time February 29, 2024.

I will be choosing SIX winners who will each receive a $5 coupon to use in my store :heartpumppink:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
♥ Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon [ little camera ].
♥ This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the continue button.
♥ Your linked layout is now in your post; the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I cannot believe it is February already!! :thud: Since we have Valentine's Day coming up, let's do our favorite love songs, this month :lovey3: As always, I have had a difficult time picking mine :giggle4: I finally decided on Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers:

Ooh, that's a good one! It's in my list of favorites, too. I'll have to consider my options......

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
Ooh, that's a good one! It's in my list of favorites, too. I'll have to consider my options......
It was VERY difficult to choose...I have so many 90's love songs....and the times where love goes wrong..... "I Saw Red" by Warrant is one of my favorites in the sad love arena :beatingheart:

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
The first song that always comes to mind is Cherish by The Association! It was my first true love and husband's favorite song and mine! We were HS sweethearts! I still miss him every day!
Beautiful song, and I am sure that you cherish all of your memories of the time you had with him :hug2::beatingheart:

Su_Sanne

I recently heard this wonderful song by Bette Midler again and immediately had the film in my mind. I get goosebumps just thinking about the lyrics... I thought this would be a good song for the February challenge.

The Rose CLICK if you like the Song

1707842108848.png

Jenn's Challenge Februar 2024.jpg

joyfulheartdesigns

Designer
This is my favorite song when thinking of my first love: Have You Ever

Another awesome song...I just finished watching the music video...Brandy is so talented! And the styles took me right back to 1998 :lovey3: Man, I remember the days of being so devastated by a break up...I only had to go through it twice when I was a teen because I wasn't allowed to date until I was 16, but even then, I mainly was friends with guys...I just related more to them and had more fun joking around with them than the stuck up chicks trying to be HOT all the time and being so mean to the people that they felt were below them :confused: Great pic, and I love how dreamy your layout is! :heartpumppink:

Pia/Pippin