Oscraps

***WINNER ANNOUNCED*** Sweet Doll February 2024 Challenge

Laura ODonnell

challengeheader.png

February's winner is @lm44west ! Thanks to everyone for playing along!

February is here! Our challenge for the month is :heartpumpred: :heartpumpred: :heartpumpred: hearts :heartpumpred::heartpumpred::heartpumpred:

Make a new page with at least one heart on it. So many of Kel's kits have hearts in them. There are a lot to choose from. You could use heart patterned paper, heart elements, heart paint, cut out a shape, etc. Many ways to go with this one.

Here is my sample page made with the Just Keep Going Collection

Sweetdoll-Justkeepgoing-LauraOD_web.jpg

February 2024 Heart Challenge

Rules for the Challenge:

Make a new page with at least one heart.
Use 75% Sweet Doll products that are current in the store.
Please credit all products in your layout especially what Sweet Doll products were used.
Post your page in the Sweet Doll Gallery
Link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $10.00 Coupon to Sweet Doll's store by midnight PST Feb 29 2024.
See below on how to add your linked layout.

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first.
2.In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
3. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
4. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Last edited:

Sweet Doll

Kel Barros
Wow!!! What a beautiful page @Laura ODonnell created as an example :love:

Of course we will have a new collection full of hearts in February. So take advantage of this chance and the winner will be able to guarantee more hearts for their next pages :heartpumpred::heartpumpred::heartpumpred::heartpumpred::heartpumpred:

Sweet Doll

Kel Barros
Thanks for hosting! Even in Cozy kits there are hidden hearts!:giggle4:;)
Not really in the mood for Love lay outs but I loved it when a mystery is solved, after all those years

After this challenge I noticed that all my products have some heart LOL

I loved the idea of your page, it's beautiful :love: