Oscraps

I love to solve mysteries
Nickel

I love to solve mysteries

Made for the Sweet doll challenge. Not in the mood for a love lay out but I'm really glad that I sorted a little mystery from a long time ago

This is the original remake of my old lay out.

translation journaling (I'm to tired to do iet myself, so I asked the help from Google Translate)
"I was 10 when I first saw them, these houses with different variations of the name of a then newly built city district.
Every week on the way to the riding school, I kept an eye on them. It was good luck to notice them all. (I'm just now finding that out). They belonged together, that was clear, but how?
I only found this out when I had walked through Poeldijk and wanted to look something up. It then turned out that all three houses, including the large ones, were gardeners' houses from a disappeared estate. The estate disappeared around 1900, this house is still there, just without a gardening company....
photos February 17, 2024, text February 19, 24
"
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Sweet Doll Designs
I love that you documented this! There are so many things in my town that I wonder about, then get the details and think "of course, this makes total sense!"

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
Nickel
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename